Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to win, it would be the best I've felt about Everton ever. Just seems too good to imagine. But yet, we are boss and they, as of today, are sh*te so for anyone watching the two clubs' games recently, we are massive favourites. I'm so glad the media will say the opposite though. It's EXACTLY what we need.

5 days. It's almost here. *gulps*

The media will say what the media says.

We play Everton's game. **** everyone else. Until the games over.

Of course mate, but trophies matter, 2nd place in a final doesn't really count although a europa place will be nice.

She was a bit disenterested at first, and cried her eyes out when the first went in,she has very sensitive hearing following getting grommets fitted, but after that LOVED it, she had her face painted and got a scarf and was made up. We got soaked in the family enc, so so decent steward moved us further up not the dry seats. Brilliant touch. Made the day even better.

nice touch, he could have put you above the sland fans, wuda had a whole section for yourselves then. Everton tattoo for her 18th lid

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...nce-before-fa-cup-semi-final-100252-30727007/

Thers gonna be murder when some of ours inevitably disturb the silence

I really hope not.

As I've said before, anyone who boos a minutes silence for Hillsborough is an absolute disgrace and is not fit to be called an Evertonian.

Anyone doing it around me will be pointed out to the police and hopefully it would be seen as a public order offense and worthy of being thrown out.

It will be a nightmare and we will look like a shower of [Poor language removed] if anyone disrupts it even though its a crazy decision to have it someone wants their bollocks squeezing for even thinking about it, we have already have an early kick off because they wont play on the Sunday

I just had a look on RAWK, i can tell by the posts they are bricking it, they know we are in good form but its ok cos the mighty liverpool will get themselves 'up' for it against us bitters haha love it

Anyone even thinking about making a show out of our club by booing the mins silence needs to have a word

Remember them lot playing Z cars when the young lad was murdered and how the city came together in 89,Lets not forget Everton supporters had family memebers who died at Hillsbrough aswell

I just looked on my Sky planner and noticed the game is on ESPN! FFS!! I thought it would be on Sky Sports or at least on ****ty ITV or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back