Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true mate.

I know anyone daring to say there shouldn't be a minutes silence or applause on Saturday is immediately turned into a demon for thinking about football, but we our lambs to the slaughter here.

Weve seen it before. We know how these things work out. We are now at a massive disadvantage to |Liverpool on Saturday: silence is broken and we get the blame and fuel their effort on the pitch; silence is observed and we're flat.

We are effectively 1-0 down already.

Sorry Dave but I am extremely confident that this will not be the case come saturday. We are on one and Liverpool will get steamed

Been asked to provide a soundtrack for the car journey for our entry into Watford...the last time i had radio commentaries of the Dan Gosling goal and everyone going crazy...need to find something like that again!

Fingers crosssed mate. We could do without this though, that's for sure.

Hmmm. I'm not sure whether the minutes silence will actually add to the occasion for the players, walking out into Wembley will take care of that so ultimately I don't think it's that big a deal.

Just to throw the idea out there: red cards. They normally happen. We were playing better than Liverpool at Goodison early in the season and then in the wave of a card, we lost. It may not be in our hands on saturday. If ever there was a game a ref might sh*t himself and lose it, it's this one.

Just to throw the idea out there: red cards. They normally happen. We were playing better than Liverpool at Goodison early in the season and then in the wave of a card, we lost. It may not be in our hands on saturday. If ever there was a game a ref might sh*t himself and lose it, it's this one.

webb is always close to clanger aswell, hopefully he wont be faded by the dogs abuse he got for giving only a fairly controversial decision against them, they would have lost anyway

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...nce-before-fa-cup-semi-final-100252-30727007/

Thers gonna be murder when some of ours inevitably disturb the silence

I agree , but see , THATS THE FUKN PROBLEM ..

Scousers Died .. So , just for 60 seconds , SHUT THE FUK UP !!!

I WOULD say , Rhys Jones , Gary Speed where THEY have Reprezented Ours , but I wont cause its NOT REALLY ABOUT THAT ..

Its about bein' Mad , an' Hating Kopites an' that .. Cause if you do that Lid , youre a Lid , Lid ...

Shakes Me Fukn head , Waz ....

Have there been disturbances by Everton fans during minutes silences for Hillsborough before then? I've never heard any abuse in regards to Hillsborough from our fans

Have there been disturbances by Everton fans during minutes silences for Hillsborough before then? I've never heard any abuse in regards to Hillsborough from our fans
I would be surprised to hear that there had been. Too many blues with red family and friends I would have thought (hoped).

It happened at the *McAllister Derby*. Late KO > one or two rumbles in the crowd > Liverpool fans then started shouting even louder than the pair of fcuing idiots in the Prk End and the occasion was desecrated.

Anyone up for this happening in front of a global audience with maximum damage to Everton? No, me neither.

Nothing will happen lads. The silence will be observed with little if any interuption, I wouldn't worry about it.
totally agree. all the speculation about maybe this and that is rubbish. we`ll all observe an impeccable minutes silence in respect of those who died- no question.

I agree , but see , THATS THE FUKN PROBLEM ..

Scousers Died .. So , just for 60 seconds , SHUT THE FUK UP !!!

I WOULD say , Rhys Jones , Gary Speed where THEY have Reprezented Ours , but I wont cause its NOT REALLY ABOUT THAT ..

Its about bein' Mad , an' Hating Kopites an' that .. Cause if you do that Lid , youre a Lid , Lid ...

Shakes Me Fukn head , Waz ....

Its not about Liverpool or Everton or even fcking United.

Its about 96 football fans who went the game and never came back.

RIP the 96.

I think we are gonna have to go with the odds. Like Davek said, 'pair of ****ing idiots'. It only take 1 or 2 and what are the chances of finding 1 or 2 disrespectful little [Poor language removed] in a crowd of 35,000? More than likely.

I'm fearful to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back