Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice if it was like this and kept at applause rather than silence.

[video=youtube;gURiuq926tE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gURiuq926tE&feature=related[/video]

That was a boss gesture by Liverpool that night

Lets hope a few idiots dont show us up on Saturday

A minutes silence will be disrupted. If this stupid idea goes ahead it should be turned intio a minutes applause immediately to avoid damage.

As I thought when there was even a chance we might meet at Wembley this event will be hijacked by non-football stuff and we will lose the battle before the game even starts.

This is the worst preview ever.
i thought it was an improvement on the sunland one......... ho ho ho. loads of forums match starters are just `xxx vs west brom - discuss`. we`ve been spoilt by chicos match threads

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...nce-before-fa-cup-semi-final-100252-30727007/

Thers gonna be murder when some of ours inevitably disturb the silence

"Liverpool FC captain Steven Gerrard, who lost his cousin John-Paul Gilhooley at the disaster and Blues skipper Phil Neville will also present HFSG members with bouquets of flowers on the pitch before the match.
Both players will also lay tribute flowers to the 96 Hillsborough victims at the pitch-side."

We have lost already. There is no way our team can rise to the occasion after this.

Oh you are kidding me? A minute's silence?

FFS we are all getting dragged through the mud. It's actually dispicable we are even worried about this, how could anyone disrespect the dead?, but we all know that we have a few knob'eds in our support who will.

"Liverpool FC captain Steven Gerrard, who lost his cousin John-Paul Gilhooley at the disaster and Blues skipper Phil Neville will also present HFSG members with bouquets of flowers on the pitch before the match.
Both players will also lay tribute flowers to the 96 Hillsborough victims at the pitch-side."

We have lost already. There is no way our team can rise to the occasion after this.

dont be like that dave

dont be like that dave

It's true mate.

I know anyone daring to say there shouldn't be a minutes silence or applause on Saturday is immediately turned into a demon for thinking about football, but we our lambs to the slaughter here.

Weve seen it before. We know how these things work out. We are now at a massive disadvantage to |Liverpool on Saturday: silence is broken and we get the blame and fuel their effort on the pitch; silence is observed and we're flat.

We are effectively 1-0 down already.

A minutes silence should always be respected regardless of who it is for. I am confident that the vast majority of Evertonians will remain completely silent throughout. Soon as its over though battle lines are drawn and its ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back