Semi Final Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened at the *McAllister Derby*. Late KO > one or two rumbles in the crowd > Liverpool fans then started shouting even louder than the pair of fcuing idiots in the Prk End and the occasion was desecrated.

Anyone up for this happening in front of a global audience with maximum damage to Everton? No, me neither.

I agree with what you are saying **falls off chair**

Also to turn into applause the second anyone starts mouthing off is a great idea.

I think we are gonna have to go with the odds. Like Davek said, 'pair of ****ing idiots'. It only take 1 or 2 and what are the chances of finding 1 or 2 disrespectful little [Poor language removed] in a crowd of 35,000? More than likely.

I'm fearful to say the least.

I will destroy anybody who tries.

No one will mate. I will be astonished if any individual takes it upon him/herself and disrupts the silence drunk or not

I guarantee someone will say something, and Liverpool fans will also do their upmost to make out that we disrupted it aswell

But on a serious note, anyone who disrupts the silence deserves to be munched by The Goat ffs. I'm literally praying no Evertonian will tarnish all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back