Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the semi count as an away credit? Would bump me up from 3 to 4 credits for the final if it does. Horrible feeling 2 credits won't be guaranteed for the final ...... should we get there

Does the semi count as an away credit? Would bump me up from 3 to 4 credits for the final if it does. Horrible feeling 2 credits won't be guaranteed for the final ...... should we get there

No it doesn't.

Still follows the criteria of an 'away' cup game, and they don't count.

The lad is proper excited, went to the 1st game there but was only 4 so doesn't remember, had his parade piddled on though by a load of his classmates cos they were on the pitch as mascots at the Challenge Cup Final.

"Yes, I'm going to Wembley"

20 replies of "So what, I was on the pitch"

The lad is proper excited, went to the 1st game there but was only 4 so doesn't remember, had his parade piddled on though by a load of his classmates cos they were on the pitch as mascots at the Challenge Cup Final.

"Yes, I'm going to Wembley"

20 replies of "So what, I was on the pitch"

Being on the pitch is all well and good, but when we win the cup, what will be better?!

Need i say anymore?

Somehow all the lower tiers disappeared - some time today. Since my lad only had 3 credits (to my 4) and I wasn't home this morning to log in I'm on the top shelf. It's a bit of poor form like but there you go. Nice one EFC for closing off all the lower tier tickets..

Somehow all the lower tiers disappeared - some time today. Since my lad only had 3 credits (to my 4) and I wasn't home this morning to log in I'm on the top shelf. It's a bit of poor form like but there you go. Nice one EFC for closing off all the lower tier tickets..

Has it not sold out?

I'd imagine the probability of all season ticket holders attending the Chelsea and City games to be very high.

Has it not sold out?

I'd imagine the probability of all season ticket holders attending the Chelsea and City games to be very high.
Yep - but he missed the Norwich game... so just 3 cup ties out of 4... suppose I could have left him on his own and got mine on Thursday.. (ha ha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back