Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered some tickets for a mate, all the bottom tier is gone, gonna be left with scraps on Monday when I order mine.

I really hate @micknick for making me wait till Monday, all im getting from him is abuse by text as well.

If he doesnt watch his mouth im gonna sell his ticket the little ferret.

I have a friend who is selling two train return tickets from Preston to Euston Saturday am coming back Monday Am £110

Its horrible up there mate if you dont like heights. Proper scary like 175 degrees down to the pitch, you wont enjoy it, ill take your tickets off you, im altruisitic like that.

Im bloody aware how scary it is, but if I had to climb Mount Everest to watch Everton in a Semi Final, I would do it.

The few hours in the pub pre game sorts my nerves out, a bit.

Yeah but we have had 4 home cup ties, so MOST fans will have been to at least 2 of them.

I know, which is we have 3 credits & come cup final eligibility they are going from 4 to 3 before 2, when it gets to 2 it's freeforall time cos all st's wont be guaranteed 1. they told me on twitter when I asked why they werent doing a 3 day.

Yeah but we have had 4 home cup ties, so MOST fans will have been to at least 2 of them.

But I say that as somebody who has to wait till Monday cos somebody in my party hasnt been to ANY.

FFS.

Actually mate, you'd be surprised how many selfish, self centred people wouldn't do that. Credit to you.

I know, which is we have 3 credits & come cup final eligibility they are going from 4 to 3 before 2, when it gets to 2 it's freeforall time cos all st's wont be guaranteed 1. they told me on twitter when I asked why they werent doing a 3 day.

That will be the time when im glad ive been to 4, but will probably be gutted I havent been to any aways.

Actually mate, you'd be surprised how many selfish, self centred people wouldn't do that. Credit to you.

Aye well, you gotta keep yo people close.

I did nearly cry today when I ordered some tickets for somebody else and noticed the entire bottom tiers have sold out.

:(

Im bloody aware how scary it is, but if I had to climb Mount Everest to watch Everton in a Semi Final, I would do it.

The few hours in the pub pre game sorts my nerves out, a bit.

it was ale that made it unenjoyable for me. Maybe you should wear a wing-suit just in case, engineered by those that do pamela andersons bra straps obviously.
221s.jpg

I thought all season ticket holders were guaranteed one mate. What is a joke is that they expect everyone who qualify to try and book their tickets on the final day to do it on a monday. Most people will be in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back