Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow all the lower tiers disappeared - some time today. Since my lad only had 3 credits (to my 4) and I wasn't home this morning to log in I'm on the top shelf. It's a bit of poor form like but there you go. Nice one EFC for closing off all the lower tier tickets..
I

Really. Think your moaning about bugger all mate, everton as much as I get angry/frustrated with are just following procedure....... chill out sunshine B-) B-) B-)

Took me three attempts to book seats I wanted I've ended up getting 40 quid ones level 5 row 20 in the corner
But it's gonna be a great day so COYBCOYB

I'd advise you all to check your ticket prices after purchase. Just bought 8 on the upper tier which were listed as £40, but after checkout realised I had been charged £50 a ticket.

FFS Everton.

got logged on nice and early, 10 minute queue, not too shabby. was looking at seats available and then went to buy and it timed me out! put back in a 25 minute queue. Although they allocate you half an hour, the browsing of seats i did was obviously classed at "idle time". they log you out after 5-6 minutes of idle time. Nothing major, just a warning for others not to dawdle if you haven't got the time to keep logging back in.

main thing though, got sorted and cannot wait for wembley!!!

B503 row 17, looks good on the Wembley view my seat page Taking my grandson on his first trip to Wembley so driving down mega early so we can spent a couple of hours in central London (he's learning about it in school) anyone got any suggestions for parking in the Wembley area just jump the tube in once parked up.

what's the criteria at the minute? I've just looked at the avaliability and there's more left than I thought...

B503 row 17, looks good on the Wembley view my seat page Taking my grandson on his first trip to Wembley so driving down mega early so we can spent a couple of hours in central London (he's learning about it in school) anyone got any suggestions for parking in the Wembley area just jump the tube in once parked up.

Park at Watford or Harrow mate and go in from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back