Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far do you expect it to go down now?

Well the blue sections have 1 or 2 tickets left in them.

The orange sections have a 100 or less in each 1.

If thats helpful.

wembmbmer.webp

How far do you expect it to go down now?
I can't imagine many more STH's will be buying - anyone who wants one will probably have bought by now. Looks like around 1000-1500 left now. I'd guess they will go on sale to ForEverton members by end of the week, but based on purchase history for this season as they did for STH's, but probably including home games.

Is it likely that they will all be sold before general sale to non season ticket fans ? was hoping to get two tickets but seems unlikely. I have already put a request in the Match Ticket Thread.
You would think anybody on just STH would have got theirs today. So you would think there would be left overs. Best to keep an eye on how many are left and wait till the announcement on Wednesday.

There'll always be percentage of ST holders not wanting to go to Wembley for one reason and another. Especially for a SF. I'd expect things to be different if we reach the final.
If we managed to make the final how many credits do you reckon it will go down to?

If we managed to make the final how many credits do you reckon it will go down to?
Difficult to say. But I reckon after taking account of players allocation and shareholders etc not all ST holders will be guaranteed. Probably ST holders +2 credits guaranteed I'd say. Lets get there first though.

did we release all the tickets at once? are we holding any back? if we were given 32k tickets and only have 500-1000 left then how many have we set aside for the 'everton family'? do we have more STH'S than we think?

Latest availability this morning

Untitled.webp

Looking at that and available seats in each block, id say theres no more than 500 tickets remaining and they are still selling them today.

Based on the fact that we've already had 20 home games this season, can see 12-15 games being the required marker when they go on sale to non season ticket holders- if there's any left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back