Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stations are pay & display, smallish & you cant pre-book, anything over the boundary in brent you get fleeced (~£30 ish) and it seems that Harrow are also coining in now on matchdays as well

For Watford, except when they're at home, which obviously they won't be, finding somewhere to park 10 minutes walk from the main station or that one near Vicarage Road ( Bush something or other ? ) never used to be that hard, though that might have changed, and you can just hop on the overground to Wembley Central.

I've not done it from Harrow myself, but know folk who have. You just need to check the crack on residents parking restrictions and use a bit of common sense if you can't get into a proper car park.

There is a car park at Canons Park tube which is the first stop after Stanmore. It`s not massive but if you`re down early it can be an option and it`s only a 10 min drive from Stanmore and quite easy to find.

I'd advise you all to check your ticket prices after purchase. Just bought 8 on the upper tier which were listed as £40, but after checkout realised I had been charged £50 a ticket.

FFS Everton.

My mate gote me on his friends and family - £40 upper tier. Checked my history on e tickets and is listed as £50. How's that happened??

I'd advise you all to check your ticket prices after purchase. Just bought 8 on the upper tier which were listed as £40, but after checkout realised I had been charged £50 a ticket.

FFS Everton.

Funny enough I ordered 3 the other day 50 notes each.

Ordered another 3 today in same block, 40 notes each.

My mate gote me on his friends and family - £40 upper tier. Checked my history on e tickets and is listed as £50. How's that happened??

I ordered 2 tickets in the upper tier for £40 each. Checked the seats next to ours before and they were on sale for £50. Who knows what has gone on there.

Front half of a block is dearer than the back half in the upper tier, also in block 505 the entrance is in the middle of the block and its dearer on 1 side than the other, the numbers (505) seem to relate more to the entrances than the blocks

That's dodgy if they've set it up like that, on the block view it just says one price.

it does but when you select a seat it tells you the price.

with block 505 & I think 522 its the end of the price range and 1 side of each block is in the higher band.

Basically, do you trust the FA enough to not double check things ? they are charging kids up to £70 for a semi final, from £60 up for the final. They are absolute thieves & had the perfect opportunity to implement the away fans initiative for everyone.

Pure Greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back