Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked a car parking space about 5mins walk from the ground £19, it is in some ones drive way have googled it and does exist booked it on a wing and a prayer so here's hoping, so if you see a random car parked on a roundabout you'll know it's me, but hey-ho that's life.

I booked one like that for the Manu semi final and it was ok. It was a bloke who had loads of street permits and gave me one in return for my car keys. We got there early so there was no problem finding a space but it was absolutely choker on the street when we came back. Might be worth considering getting there as early as you possibly can.

Block 510 Row 12 Seat 247

Not too happy with that wanted to be in the lower but hey ho.

Can't wait now even though we are horse manure. I am driving down with my dad and brother in law at 5am Sat morning. Staying at my uncles gaff in Thames Ditton (very posh), get there for 9am ready for a brekky then straight in to Thames Ditton on the ale until lunchtime. Then train to Wembley for 2ish ready to soak up the atmosphere. I plan on being stupidly intoxicated come 5.15pm.....just incase.

Looks like there is still about 500 tickets left which hasn't changed much for the last 2 hours or so. I'm hoping there are enough left by tomorrow so my 6 home games - 2 in the cup - may be enough to get a ticket. But doubt it.

Looks like there is still about 500 tickets left which hasn't changed much for the last 2 hours or so. I'm hoping there are enough left by tomorrow so my 6 home games - 2 in the cup - may be enough to get a ticket. But doubt it.

Yeah around 500 left. I reckon it will be similar to 2009 (4 or more homes) and 2012 (5 or more homes) being released 8am Thursday.

did we release all the tickets at once? are we holding any back? if we were given 32k tickets and only have 500-1000 left then how many have we set aside for the 'everton family'? do we have more STH'S than we think?

According to this we must have around 28,500 season ticket holders:

http://talksport.com/football/revea...highest-percentage-season-ticket-holders?p=19

Goodison has a capacity of 39,500 these days so 72% means we have just under 28,500. So looks like around 3,000 must have gone to "other" people if there are around 500 left.

Just booked a car parking space about 5mins walk from the ground £19, it is in some ones drive way have googled it and does exist booked it on a wing and a prayer so here's hoping, so if you see a random car parked on a roundabout you'll know it's me, but hey-ho that's life.
Push comes to shove you can park at my place in the lovely peckham for free!

Got mine and my sons. 113 Row 1. 50 quid each..my son is 5 ....checkout...total paid 80 quid plus postage...?????? im confused .

According to this we must have around 28,500 season ticket holders:

http://talksport.com/football/revea...highest-percentage-season-ticket-holders?p=19

Goodison has a capacity of 39,500 these days so 72% means we have just under 28,500. So looks like around 3,000 must have gone to "other" people if there are around 500 left.

That figure of 72% doesn't take into account half season ticket holders who were eligible as the figures were obtained last October.

If we get to the final Half ST holders will have to miss out to ensure as many STH as possible get a ticket. There won't be many who miss out if 28,500 is accurate for this season. I'd guess the allocation for the final will be about 27-28k. If the FA have given 31,000 for the Semi they can't possibly justify taking more than 4000 tickets from each team.

In fact, Greg Dyke has promised to give each team in the final 30,000 tickets this year. If that is true then all STH would get a ticket I would imagine.

I booked one like that for the Manu semi final and it was ok. It was a bloke who had loads of street permits and gave me one in return for my car keys. We got there early so there was no problem finding a space but it was absolutely choker on the street when we came back. Might be worth considering getting there as early as you possibly can.

Googled earthed it mate and it looks like that its off road parking that can hold about 5/6 car's, booked it 10 till 10 going to get there as early as we can and take the grandson into central London only three of us so there should be no issues.

That figure of 72% doesn't take into account half season ticket holders who were eligible as the figures were obtained last October.

If we get to the final Half ST holders will have to miss out to ensure as many STH as possible get a ticket. There won't be many who miss out if 28,500 is accurate for this season. I'd guess the allocation for the final will be about 27-28k. If the FA have given 31,000 for the Semi they can't possibly justify taking more than 4000 tickets from each team.

In fact, Greg Dyke has promised to give each team in the final 30,000 tickets this year. If that is true then all STH would get a ticket I would imagine.

on Twitter the official account stated that purchased a half season ticket for 2015/16 season is classed as a 'Season Ticket Holder' and there is no such thing as a 'half-season ticket holder' so they do not differentiate between the 2 at all.

from 26th feb this year ....

The FA is to help more fans of the two Emirates FA Cup Finalists to attend English football’s showpiece match – with more than 57,000 tickets now going directly to those supporters.

An FA Board proposal to increase allocations for the competing clubs has been agreed.

Currently, the two clubs are entitled to 25,500 tickets each. Increasing this number to 28,650 tickets per team is a significant step forward and is equivalent to 80 per cent of the available seats rather than the previous 71 per cent.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cu...for-emirates-fa-cup-final#EHHaH9QQrLTe1Xhd.99

so the 28,650 is an increase of 3,150 for each team in the final, no way they'll up it any more. so thats 28650 minus players tickets, sponsors, shareholders etc etc before they even get near season ticket holders.

a daft amount will go out to those that I've mentioned but the biggest bugbear is the amount of freebies that will be handed out by the fa etc, those that get the stick i.e. 'football family' as bad as it is that they get tickets do have to pay for them but there be a lot more than a couple of K on an absolute freebie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back