Semi final tickets - where are you sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5 Block 522. Been in the lower the last couple of times. Hope the atmosphere is still great up there

It's a murky situation. Theoretically, a fan may have bought a HST in January and only attended six home league games and say two away credit.

Remember away credits have also been given for home cup games which adds another complication, so that's a total of eight games in total.

On the other hand, you might have a full season ticket holder who has attended sixteen home league games this season but has no away credits.

One has attended double the amount of games but is below the other in priority. Would it be fair in the situation for the HST to be above the full ST?

It's only hypothetical but that would cause quite a stink...

so a half that also went to the home cup games = st +4

I went to 3 cup games because was unable to attend 1 = st + 3

thats exactly what the situation was for the semi tickets, I know we were all guaranteed 1 if we wanted 1 but it affected where you was able to purchase for.

In the year we played Chelsea I was gonna get a half, but 2 games had already been played & I'd attended (went every home game tbh) but they wouldnt even knock the price of 1 game off the half s.t. If I had bought the half st I would've got a cup final ticket but missed out cos I didnt, I also had about 8 aways that season too.

They SHOULD differentiate between the 2 in a situation where there arent enough tickets for all season ticket holders but I doubt they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back