Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's that friend? Maybe because most of the commenters are from a country where they are separating children from their families for the crime of being slightly brown? Or maybe cos some people are posting from a country where they have only just accepted the fact that women don't have to be forced to carry a pregnancy against their wishes?

I agree, those countries sound pretty right wing to me. I personally cant understand why some people with no ties to Sweden or croatia were rooting for them, but looking at the player characteristics I can guess
lollollollollollol what an absolute reach. you think people wanted Sweden and Croatia because they had white players???? All the same people who wanted Sweden and Croatia to beat England also wanted Colombia to beat England...not to mention during and after the Colombia match I saw quite a few comments from English fans going on about "dirty south americans" and repeated mentions of their nation's proclivity for an illegal white substance despite that very same substance being quite popular in England. If all american's are racist misogynists because of Trump supporters then by your logic everyone in England is a part of the EDL :coffee:

End of the day many Non-English and even English wanted England to lose all tournament due to the English media and the behavior/attitude of many English fans. Plenty of England's own in this thread were happy to see England lose, but yes blame it on the "foreigners" especially considering you're assuming that all those "foreigners" are Caucaisian lol

lollollollollollol what an absolute reach. you think people wanted Sweden and Croatia because they had white players???? All the same people who wanted Sweden and Croatia to beat England also wanted Colombia to beat England...not to mention during and after the Colombia match I saw quite a few comments from English fans going on about "dirty south americans" and repeated mentions of their nation's proclivity for an illegal white substance despite that very same substance being quite popular in England. If all american's are racist misogynists because of Trump supporters then by your logic everyone in England is a part of the EDL :coffee:

End of the day many Non-English and even English wanted England to lose all tournament due to the English media and the behavior/attitude of many English fans. Plenty of England's own in this thread were happy to see England lose, but yes blame it on the "foreigners" especially considering you're assuming that all those "foreigners" are Caucaisian lol

Tbh this thread has been a bit of an eye opener for the dog whistles from fans of particular countries. I hope once the world cup is over some of these fans, largely from teams who didn't qualify, can get behind Everton players, no matter what their nationality is.

English team looked mentality knackered after 35 minutes.
Have to overcome it if they ever want to do well,
saying that did well for a young team just not good enough when it came to it.

Tbh this thread has been a bit of an eye opener for the dog whistles from fans of particular countries. I hope once the world cup is over some of these fans, largely from teams who didn't qualify, can get behind Everton players, no matter what their nationality is.
responded to exactly zero of my statements. I'll always support Everton and any EFC player. I'm sure it was all "fans from non-qualified countries" calling a Rom a lazy donkey his whole career here and not a bunch of old da's from the park end

So apparently if you are from outside England and wanted England to lose you're racist :zzz:Ignoring the treatment that Lukaku, Sterling, etc get from the English media awhilst Kane and "Captain Hendo" are deified.

Teams lose, they get joked on...circle of life in sports. Everyone on here (rightfully so I might add) was enjoying laughing at Neymar and Brazil, or when Germany went home. Some are so sensitive about it lol I remember in 2014 @Walken when the US lost took a few digs and I foolishly bit and got a 2 week ban lol i deserved it though.
The game is the game, you took your lesson like i did mine as a hopper, and risen to take your own corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back