Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
France have beaten Argentina, Uruguay and Belgium en route to the final. England were jammy to get past the Columbians, they got past Sweden who are a Pulis style team of nothings and then they caved to an ageing Croat side. Their "achievements" are being blown well out of proportion.

Last edited:

France have beaten Argentina, Uruguay and Belgium en route to the final. England were jammy to get past the Columbians, they got past Sweden who are a Pulis style team of nothings and then they caved to an ageing Croat side. Their "achievements" are being blown well out of proportion.

France have got this in the bag. Best team by a country mile

Not being English lol so next best thing is support an English club but still come on and slate the English.
I am English mate, the self-righteousness you've displayed here has been outstanding. England got outclassed by a better side and have reduced fat white middle aged old men to tears and appear on the front of newspapers as their only means of memories, and others have been outraged and taken to forums to let everyone know just how uber English they are.

I am English mate, the self-righteousness you've displayed here has been outstanding. England got outclassed by a better side and have reduced fat white middle aged old men to tears and appear on the front of newspapers as their only means of memories, and others have been outraged and taken to forums to let everyone know just how uber English they are.

Well bully for you. An Englishman that doesn't like the English. Congratulations

A Argentina side that was destroyed by that "aging Croat side" and scraped through the group stages and revoulted on their manager. A Uruguayan side that had lost its main striker and goal scoring threat and a Belgium side managed by martinez where he is playing de bryune practically as a dm and their main stiker runs less then pickford.

Can do it with any team mate. Although I do think the minimum I wanted from this tournament was the final considering who we've played.

Don't think England have over achived I think we've under achived if anything.

Not being English lol so next best thing is support an English club but still come on and slate the English.

Oh the classic "you support an English club" argument. I like watch American films so should I support everything American?

It's well known that a lot of scousers don't really feel English because of the way the city's been treated over the years, but some people will lash their moral compass out of the window for a bit of reflected glory.

Well bully for you. An Englishman that doesn't like the English. Congratulations

It's not about not liking the English. Many of us are embarrassed by the way people of this country carry on. People treating getting beat off Croatia like it's Dunkirk or something. If they get a heroes welcome coming home it will be pure cringe. Horrendous little englander behaviour. They deserve a little bit of praise that's it.

SausageServlet-8-405805.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back