Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that Croats will be exhausted since this will be their 3rd ET in a row? They should be. But not sure if we are physically much better

My god what a difference a goal made.

It is the classic "game of two halves". Croatia got a rollicking at HT while England have been falling back into their own half hoping to keep the lead.

Extra time if England can start playing again Croatia's long qf against Russia may prove telling.

Southgate proper bottled the subs here.

England paid the price by going negative at the end of the first half and then being unable to shake the nerves of holding a lead in a World Cup semi-final.

The midfield is being overrun - need a ball player on like Loftus-Cheek instead of Alli.

England to win on pens now imo, Croatia needed to win in 90, they'll be shattered.

Have they actually made a sub? I really like this Croatia team but I feel they've cracked under the pressure since Spain went out, they knew they were favourites to get to the final and have scraped by teams they're a lot better than.

England are so slow it's unbelievable. That's their problem, they slow the ball down so much and left the other team get back into position. When they were attacking with pace they were troubling the backline then they just sat back.

Plus kane in midfield is ridiculous, top goalscorer twice and second this season and he is never near the goal

You cannot help but wonder what impact on this game Everton's dynamic duo of Capt Jags and Bainesy might have had, had they been selected. Yes, I appreciate they have a reputation for being backstabbing snides, but their quality cannot be questioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back