Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
England to win on pens now imo, Croatia needed to win in 90, they'll be shattered.

Have they actually made a sub? I really like this Croatia team but I feel they've cracked under the pressure since Spain went out, they knew they were favourites to get to the final and have scraped by teams they're a lot better than.
think you all need to win in ET. This Croatian side has won back to back shootouts and the fatigue advantage goes out the window in PKs

Thank God that's the end of ninety minutes, my arse is tighter than Moshiri on the last week before payday, I can breathe for 5 minutes.
The only way I see England getting control again is if they run out of steam, there are signs with one or two.
Allow them to play and it's a game against Belgium on Saturday.

England to win on pens now imo, Croatia needed to win in 90, they'll be shattered.

Have they actually made a sub? I really like this Croatia team but I feel they've cracked under the pressure since Spain went out, they knew they were favourites to get to the final and have scraped by teams they're a lot better than.

Did they? Not a chance for me.

We have a one man midfield in Henderson hoof ball that 2nd half - their goal dangerous kicking?
That ref gave us nothing in the 2nd half - we have to get the ball Loftus Cheak needs to be on Rose for young who is being outpaced!
got your wish rose for young

You cannot help but wonder what impact on this game Everton's dynamic duo of Capt Jags and Bainesy might have had, had they been selected. Yes, I appreciate they have a reputation for being backstabbing snides, but their quality cannot be questioned
Southgate would need a Kevlar waistcoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back