Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done England. Great tournament and will get better. Now everyone wins cos all the haters can beat one off in their Kleenex as well. Enjoy!
Disagree. I'll always support England, but that was awful. Completely bottled it when it mattered. Some players can hold their heads high, but they've cocked up the easiest route to a final there's ever been.

Can't argue that the better side edged it.

England should have took more advantage when we were well on top in the 20-25 minutes after we scored first. That miss after being clean in on goal with live with Harry Kane for a long time.

Disappointed. But it certainly doesn't hurt as much as any Blues defeat.

Now roll on August and the new Premier League season.

Devastated but not embarrassed.

Well done England on a great tournament.

One sliver of consolation is that the RS fans have had a doubly disappointing summer!

Croatia’s midfield bossed it from the start of the second half and deserved to win in the end but to be fair to England they should have been out of sight at half time. I know Kane is a goalscorer but he has to square that ball to Sterling.

Better team won in the end. We got luck with the draw and took advantage of it throughout the tournament but tonight was just a step too far.

Going forward there has to be a real number 10 put in that team; Lingard, Alli and Sterling just doesn't have enough balance. I liked the balance of the three at the back, especially Walker who was fantastic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back