Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Semifinals: Croatia vs England

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Given the circumstances in which it happened I didn’t really notice this at the time but nice reaction

On re-watch, one of them is down there on his back with camera in one hand still trying to take pics with a smile on his face...I don't think he was too bothered. lol

43353574181_f326be9450_o.png

M'bappe and Griezmann are inhuman.

There was a point in their last game where he just outpaced 3 opposition players and played a long ball to Griezmann that he stopped as if it was nothing and it was flying literally over him at the time. Insanity.

It didn't end in a goal, and I was pulling for Belgium but that was amazing. First half one touch across the box if I'm correct?

I think it's actually my favorite play from the world cup. The way he just slid that across the box on his foot from that long ball was beautiful.

Why's that friend? Maybe because most of the commenters are from a country where they are separating children from their families for the crime of being slightly brown? Or maybe cos some people are posting from a country where they have only just accepted the fact that women don't have to be forced to carry a pregnancy against their wishes?

I agree, those countries sound pretty right wing to me. I personally cant understand why some people with no ties to Sweden or croatia were rooting for them, but looking at the player characteristics I can guess

Your posts have been atrocious in this thread. Your team lost, that sucks. But to start attacking people like this in this thread have been horrendous.

I usually root for England but really didn't care for this side. Don't care for Kane, even though his story is great, and I can't stand Alli.

I wanted Colombia to beat them. Basically calling everyone not from England racist for rooting against them is weak sauce, especially when your own press attacked Sterling over a tattoo he had. And I have a post history of defending Sterling. It has nothing to do with race on this board in my opinion. I find most people one here not to be racists.

Just didn't care for the team and usually is root for England. I like Modric, I like how Croatia plays. It can be annoying at times, but they play a smart game in my opinion.

Your media denigrates Pogba and Lukaku every chance it gets. It's the common theme that runs through football and all sports. The scrappy guys are popular and the favorites/ athletically gifted/ guys who make it look easy get shafted by all besides their own fans.

It's a double standard, but it is what it is.

It has nothing to do with your ramblings of immigration or abortion policies.

Your posts have been atrocious in this thread. Your team lost, that sucks. But to start attacking people like this in this thread have been horrendous.

I usually root for England but really didn't care for this side. Don't care for Kane, even though his story is great, and I can't stand Alli.

I wanted Colombia to beat them. Basically calling everyone not from England racist for rooting against them is weak sauce, especially when your own press attacked Sterling over a tattoo he had. And I have a post history of defending Sterling. It has nothing to do with race on this board in my opinion. I find most people one here not to be racists.

Just didn't care for the team and usually is root for England. I like Modric, I like how Croatia plays. It can be annoying at times, but they play a smart game in my opinion.

Your media denigrates Pogba and Lukaku every chance it gets. It's the common theme that runs through football and all sports. The scrappy guys are popular and the favorites/ athletically gifted/ guys who make it look easy get shafted by all besides their own fans.

It's a double standard, but it is what it is.

It has nothing to do with your ramblings of immigration or abortion policies.

Another one caught in the net.

Gotta hand it to you @turner you did some excellent fishing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back