Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately agree with you. lack of creativity while attacking is the risk when you rest one of your best players.. btw i also agree that if James is not fit to play, resting Calvert is way riskier. if he plays however, i highly recommend we rest him, so that we can get the best out of him in the long run.
I thought the only good thing to come out of not being in Europe is you aren’t going to have a fixture pile up and is less taxing on your players with no distractions!

I ve said a few times Gomes has talent on the ball but he is the worst player without the ball in the premier league. He cannot run and cannot tackle, that is the worst type of player to sit in centre mid. If he starts again we get dominated, even against a team with 2 points. I know the alternative is Davies and he is also abysmal but at least he can run.
Got a feeling we will be appalling tbh, hope am wrong but the extra footie we have played will likely get them their first win.

Merry Christmas

Our lionhearts will gift the Blades their first win...and the fume on here will be forest fire intensity. But I won’t really care...because the spineless sissies that represent us are not worth caring about

0-2 loss incoming

NSNO

Let's lock down this 4th spot with a win tomorrow. Dono because I was drunk as a monkey47 watching g the game put I am over it. 4th at this time of the year is dreamland stuff as an Evertonian. We lose thos one and I will be a angry.

Let's lock down this 4th spot with a win tomorrow. Dono because I was drunk as a monkey47 watching g the game put I am over it. 4th at this time of the year is dreamland stuff as an Evertonian. We lose thos one and I will be a angry.

I think you might still be drunk as a monkey!!

I'd like to see changes in mid and up front. Think any of the defenders can continue as needed. Perhaps Richarlison if fit might benefit from a role up front, especially if James can play, i can see him scoring and a well deserved and needed rest for DCL. Give sig another chance to keep his form improving and would love to see Gordon given a chance from the start and iwobi given the boot

Hoping you're fighting a phone's 'keyboard' now :D

I fear this will be a carbon copy of Burnley away.

Two reasons for concern: we know we lack a cutting edge with Richy/Digne/James out from the red card period, and Sheffield seems to be finding the opponent's net lately.

I think you go all out and just let the City game go, rotating a few up top but naming them to the bench. Woe to us if that were to backfire, though.

Hoping you're fighting a phone's 'keyboard' now :D

Two reasons for concern: we know we lack a cutting edge with Richy/Digne/James out from the red card period, and Sheffield seems to be finding the opponent's net lately.

I think you go all out and just let the City game go, rotating a few up top but naming them to the bench. Woe to us if that were to backfire, though.
Crimbo phone lad

Sheffield. Utd is a game that may suit Gomes. I feel we may go with three central defenders with Holgate almost as a defensive midfielder.

Pickford

Coleman
Keane
Holgate
Mina
Godfrey.

Doucoure
Gomes

Iwobi
DCL
Gordon/Bernard.

I am guessing Digne,Richarlison, JR, Allan all not fit .

So much despair on here and we haven't seen a team sheet!!
I dont see carlo letting us lose to this lot while they are death spiraling out the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.