Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I looked at the table and did a double take this morning. You’d have thought they were carrying all before them the way the media bang on about them!
Media have fallen for the Saudi sports washing and now gloss over the blood money behind that team

Basic elementary errors are costing us,Onana switched off for the first,Patterson went missing for the second,apologies if I’m wrong haven’t seen it back on TV yet!Beto is giving us a focal point to play through,i’m hoping McNeil and Harrison when available might bring his true best out of him,Danjuma starting to fire,we could have won today,but we could have lost too,we can’t change the first three results,but let’s hope this is a starting point for the season,we are not bottom,onwards and upwards.:)

I’ve now had time to reflect and am still annoyed at how poor the ref was. Amongst other things why did he put that second line down for our free kick about. What was he was trying to do there?! He didn’t give us anything.

I’ve now had time to reflect and am still annoyed at how poor the ref was. Amongst other things why did he put that second line down for our free kick about. What was he was trying to do there?! He didn’t give us anything.
I cant believe more hasn't been made of this, hos line is clear, Sheffield players step forward, ref draws a new line despite the old one still being visible. Was an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.