Should he be sacked

Should he be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 187 47.0%

• Total voters

Nope. Who would join us? Who makes us better? Who can get any sort of tune out of these players? The plan has to be to survive yet again and then hopefully a takeover goes through, we move into the stadium and are all of a sudden allowed to spend some actual money. Anyone who thinks we are finishing top half or anywhere near it is delusional.

Survive again, hopefully and we have a go next year. That’s actually why I would keep Dom, Beto is awful, Maupay is useless, we let Dom go and it’s goodnight.

Nope. Who would join us? Who makes us better? Who can get any sort of tune out of these players? The plan has to be to survive yet again and then hopefully a takeover goes through, we move into the stadium and are all of a sudden allowed to spend some actual money. Anyone who thinks we are finishing top half or anywhere near it is delusional.

Survive again, hopefully and we have a go next year. That’s actually why I would keep Dom, Beto is awful, Maupay is useless, we let Dom go and it’s goodnight.
You
Me
Moyes
Bill from the ticket office
Sam Allardyce
Steve Bruce
Tony Pulis
Joe Kinnear
Dave Basset
Neil Warnock
Steve McLaren
H from steps
Barbara Windsor
Timmy Mallet

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back