Should he be sacked

Should he be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 187 47.0%

• Total voters
Starmer should send his political militia formerly know as the police round to Dyches house for inciting the fans with his fake news of being a football manager

mate - like i’ve said it’s not happening yet.

btw not that anyone’s assed my sisters having a 50th bday party as we speak

and i’ve not gone coz everton are poo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lad you should have went. Happy 50th to her.

I do agree we won’t sack him. Probably not much option out there to replace him with or maybe not anyone out there mad enough to take it also.

Nope. Who would join us? Who makes us better? Who can get any sort of tune out of these players? The plan has to be to survive yet again and then hopefully a takeover goes through, we move into the stadium and are all of a sudden allowed to spend some actual money. Anyone who thinks we are finishing top half or anywhere near it is delusional.

Survive again, hopefully and we have a go next year. That’s actually why I would keep Dom, Beto is awful, Maupay is useless, we let Dom go and it’s goodnight.
Hi Sean, welcome to the forum!

Two games? Don’t be absurd
It's not 2 games though is it, he has had all summer to work with these players and get a system, way of playing etc, it's not as if he needs to get to know the players their strengths and weaknesses. He has been here long enough and we are still dreadful with none of the above, we are conceding goals for fun, have done in pre season and it has continued into the season, he won't change as a manager as he is very limited in what he can achieve.

We go 1-0 down the game is over as we have never come back and won ever under his watch

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back