Should he be sacked

Should he be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 187 47.0%

• Total voters
No. With all things considered he should not be sacked.
He has done by and large ok with the hand he has been dealt.
The question of whom we might attract, and what improvement they could realistically generate, if at all, also has to be factored in.
He does not and will get end limitless patience either.
The points deduction probably worked in his favour last season. Any other similar bad run without the other turmoil and imo he would have been sacked.
I don't believe we can't afford to sack him. A way around that can always be found, if needed.
But he is under more pressure this season albeit with limited expectations.
He needs to question himself as well, not just the players, and certainly not the fans. He has seemed very sulky and narky, understandable to an extent with bad results, but I do not want to see an Everton manager just assume the role of the downtrodden and going out to expected defeats.
It's his job to fix it, warts and all. If he cannot, then he'll go just like all the rest of them.

Should he be sacked

RM.gif

mate - like i’ve said it’s not happening yet.

btw not that anyone’s assed my sisters having a 50th bday party as we speak

and i’ve not gone coz everton are poo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You seriously missed your sisters 50th birthday cause Everton are crap?? Tell me this is a joke, never read something so silly.

If I was your sister I'd give you a hard slap around the chops next time I saw you!

No, not yet. Too early but see where we are after about ten games but if we go on anything like the run of games without a win like we did last year, then surely yes.

I wish he'd never been appointed and I wish we could get rid of him right now but the club is in too much of a mess to even entertain the idea. Unless it looks like he's definitely taking us down the job is unfortunately his for the foreseeable.

Yes , but we can't afford it the pre-season damage has been done - when Coventry City outclassed us - they had two very good players a winger & a no 10 - did Thellwell sign them - NO - to clear out now would be far too costly we could promote Baines as no 2 to get under Dyches skin .... is all the MOSH could do is he bothered = NO

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back