Should he be sacked

Should he be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 187 47.0%

• Total voters
Tarks doesn't seem match fit though would you agree. Hard to bench someone who is good for team spirit like Tarks.
Chermiti will come back as second choice mate or potentially first if DCL goes, look at the end of last season. Once Beto was back from injury Dyche still started Chermiti over him. Personally thought Coleman might get one season at BMD before retiring but struggle to see that now.
He could have played Ndiaye. He definitely should have played O’Brien before Keane. He is choosing to continue with players that have failed like Young, Keane, Doucoure. That’s on him

Some of you are turning us into a bigger, northern version of Watford. Its embarrassing......
Some of yous are adopting the Bill Kenwright syndrome its sad to see for this great club.

He has been here 18 months, what are you seeing mate?

I can name on one hand good performances and results in that time.

Arsenal his first game
Villa away in the cup last season
Newcastle last season 3-0
Brighton away 5-1
erm....................................

Should have gone in the summer.

I’ve been taking a long break from Everton and I’ve come back and we are worse than ever.
Dyche overall record is horrendous as Everton manager and having the old…who do we get line as a reason not to sack him is ridiculous. Played 2 won 0 scored 0 conceded 7

Should have gone in the summer.

I’ve been taking a long break from Everton and I’ve come back and we are worse than ever.
Dyche overall record is horrendous as Everton manager and having the old…who do we get line as a reason not to sack him is ridiculous. Played 2 won 0 scored 0 conceded 7
Not sure why he deserved the sack after last season. We avoided relegation with plenty to spare despite points deductions which was a big step forward overall over previous couple of seasons. The football may have been poor and we went on long barren spells, but that has to be expected when you consider how bad we were after Rafael an Super Frank worked their magic on us.
But the way we have started this season definitely has undone a lot of the credit he might have earned up to now, and a couple more heavy defeats before the international break and I`ll of had enough of him. Good thing is he`s on his last year of his deal.

Some of yous are adopting the Bill Kenwright syndrome its sad to see for this great club.

Arsenal his first game
Brighton away 5-1
I'm not adopting any of Bill Kenwright’s traits. I simply see that the owner is the real problem. A far bigger problem then the manager and that nothing will ever change no matter how often we sack them. I want things to get better. Nothing will really change with a new manager because the owner is poisonous.

Arsenal his first game
Brighton away 5-1
Liverpool at home 2-0 victory. Goes down as the greatest victory I have seen at Goodison Park. Even tops the Bayern victory in 1985 and I've been going over 50 years. That's kept him here I think.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back