Should he be sacked

Should he be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 187 47.0%

• Total voters
Nope. Who would join us? Who makes us better? Who can get any sort of tune out of these players? The plan has to be to survive yet again and then hopefully a takeover goes through, we move into the stadium and are all of a sudden allowed to spend some actual money. Anyone who thinks we are finishing top half or anywhere near it is delusional.

Survive again, hopefully and we have a go next year. That’s actually why I would keep Dom, Beto is awful, Maupay is useless, we let Dom go and it’s goodnight.
The problem is that dom gives the impression he doesn't want to be here. And with that being the case it would probably be best to start working on an alternative.

He made Burnley progressively worse with each season after a fairy positive start.
Last season we coped by being defensively sound and scoring from set pieces.

We also worked hard on energy levels and getting stuck in to teams to make playing against us very tough for opposition teams.

I have a feeling the wheels have come off with this.
Partly due to injuries, but mainly because i dont think the players like his tactics or believe in him anymore.

He made Burnley progressively worse with each season after a fairy positive start.

We also worked hard on energy levels and getting stuck in to teams to make playing against us very tough for opposition teams.

Partly due to injuries, but mainly because i dont think the players like his tactics or believe in him anymore.

I agree. Gana Gueye is 34. It's inevitable he will fall off physically. Partner him with someone who has less than 50 first team appearances to his name and that's us weaker there. McNeill, Calvert-Lewin, Harrison and Doucoure are, in their very, very best seasons, about 20 goals between them. Defence is decent but far from enough to guarantee survival.

Feels like he's lost the dressing room. Absolutely cannot blame them either, with the awful tactics, stupid decisions and stubbornness he's showing. I think the Doncaster game tonight we'll scrape through but the Bournemouth game is going to be a real tipping point in my opinion. If he doesn't shake up the team against Bournemouth I think we'll see the fans turn and it could get ugly.

Feels like he's lost the dressing room. Absolutely cannot blame them either, with the awful tactics, stupid decisions and stubbornness he's showing. I think the Doncaster game tonight we'll scrape through but the Bournemouth game is going to be a real tipping point in my opinion. If he doesn't shake up the team against Bournemouth I think we'll see the fans turn and it could get ugly.
Bournemouth will be tough
They may have lost Solanke but have plenty players who can hurt
Robbed against Newcastle

Yeah, I think at Burnley they didn't invest enough in the end that worsened the situation. I mean they had like 120m assets going down which adds that Dyche's tactic worn out after 10 years.

Hopefully he’s gone by Sunday. Travelling every other week to watch the absolute garbage he sets us up to play is seriously draining! I think he’s in trouble - starting to call out players for individual errors, supporters for leaving early - can’t think too many people are Team Dyche at the moment. And all this “he’s working with awful players” might be right, but he is an (allegedly) elite coach, so surely he should be able to improve/adapt players and get them playing better and different types of football. 90 minutes of long ball and losing the second ball on repeat isn’t that. I can’t wait for him to be gone personally.

From an outsider looking in it looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment. Ultimately you need a massive clear out but that can only be achieved by either relegation or a serious investor and a proper plan in place.

If it wasn't for the imminent move to the new stadium I genuinely don't think it would have been the worst thing going down and getting rid of the cloggers that you have, to be able to come back up with a fresh squad.

Either way, I hope you stay up. With the squad you have, I still think Dyche is probably the best man for the job.

From an outsider looking in it looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment. Ultimately you need a massive clear out but that can only be achieved by either relegation or a serious investor and a proper plan in place.

If it wasn't for the imminent move to the new stadium I genuinely don't think it would have been the worst thing going down and getting rid of the cloggers that you have, to be able to come back up with a fresh squad.

Either way, I hope you stay up. With the squad you have, I still think Dyche is probably the best man for the job.
Thats the Issue many think if we do go down it may just not be the one division and we free fall another , its going to take a lot of hard work and trust to believe if we go down we bounce back up again , my optimism has already gone and i know its only 2 games in but i think a lot going through the pre season had an idea this was going to happen

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back