Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won more trophies than everton, I believe.
And?

Are there nouveau-Evertonians sat waffling on Chelsea forums and commenting on how they shouldnt have been smashed by Spurs? Unlikely I'd say....but hey, we're happy for any condescending lost souls to drop by and tell us how it really is.

How many votes have the kopite intruders had in the poll...could be really skewing it one way or the other. We've got Utd fans, and kopites masquerading as South Korean Chelsea fans and/or pseudo-Evertonians. What a popular forum we are. Where will you all drift to when Everton and Martinez turn this round?

How many votes have the kopite intruders had in the poll...could be really skewing it one way or the other. We've got Utd fans, and kopites masquerading as South Korean Chelsea fans and/or pseudo-Evertonians. What a popular forum we are. Where will you all drift to when Everton and Martinez turn this round?

I don't think anyone doesn't want him to turn it around mate.

Well the Everton fans at least. Of course we want Everton doing well.

Martinez isn't bigger than Everton though. And he AND the players need to turn it around and give us something to support.

Whether you like the manager or not, we all want Everton to turn this around.

Of course. But it really doesn't mean that what happened then (ie we turned bad runs around) that it will happen now.

Its a roughly 1 in 10 years thing. Hopefully.

Just need to see more tackling and aggression. More aggressive passing.

None of this lie there and take it nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back