Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's head in the sand mate.....I'm confident that we have the manager and the players to get out of this bad spell and pull is into the upper reaches of the table. I've followed Everton for almost 40 years and I've seen it before, and I've seen it with other clubs. I understand some fans will be highly concerned and highly critical, but I am neither.

Well, I hope you are right, Tony....:)

Hungariansupport has an agenda to support besic that is second only to martinez's bogus 'philosophy'. So her evidence which not coincidentally helps to makes besic looks world class can be taken with a pinch of salt or better ignored totally.

Speaking of martinez he's favourite now to be the next manager sacked with the bookies so those who believe bill won't act had perhaps like to think again.

You aint got a clue lad, so pipe down yeah?

Chelsea doing ok. Could be doing better.

Jose doesnt believe in rotation and some of our key players are burning out already.

Hazard is vying for poty honors along with costa and cesc. Chelsea are looking to probably sign another winger, cm and a cb come the next window and a cf in the summer after drogba leaves... Departures will probably be salah, mikel, drogba, and maybe schurrle.

Chelsea youth team is pretty good, however, I doubt anyone will get promoted consisted game time here. Ake is good, as is baker and loftus cheek, however, only person I can see making a splash is ake out of the three..

There was a lot of talk of signing barkely, however, I rate oscar over barkely and dont think he is ready to play for chelsea. Ross is kind of a selfish player running with his head down and never passing, kind of like lukaku, which is how i cannot see them seeing eye to eye with each other.

On paper, I rate man city to be the best squad in the league, but chelsea is a close second with arsenal a transfer or 2 away.

Fascinating.

Who is this 'Chelsea' that you speak of?

What's their history like mate?

Fascinating.

Who is this 'Chelsea' that you speak of?

What's their history like mate?

You know what I kind of realized.

You guys like liverpool live in your history and use it as an excuse for the present. Liverpool hasnt wont jack in years and still always say who won the most titles nonsense.

kilroy.jpg

fair enough but the match goers i talk to ( ok only 3 ) say it's beome boring to watch. Anyway have a look at this quote i read recentley about possession football.

According to the Spanish journalist Diego Torres in a recent book, Jose Mourinho’s attitude to possession at Real Madrid was summed up thus.

1. The game is won by the team who commits fewer errors.

2. Football favours whoever provokes more errors in the opposition.

3. Away from home, instead of trying to be superior to the opposition, it's better to encourage their mistakes.

4. Whoever has the ball is more likely to make a mistake.

5. Whoever renounces possession reduces the possibility of making a mistake.

6. Whoever has the ball has fear.

7. Whoever does not have it is therefore stronger.

PurpleRain - Both a Prince song and also a reference to some pyros let off by Blues at Anfield in 2013 which the reds ( probably rightly ) took the p out of because some of the smoke was purple rather than Blue

The prosecution rests.

West Ham is important in my view. I really wanna stay in the cups because the league is over as far as prober success is concearned. Let's see how Martinez and the team react on Tuesday. It's actuality kinda exciting in its own way. Giving up on the league has made these cups far more important. I'm under no illusion that we need to buck up to stay in them. I think we can make a statement on Tue. I want Martinez to stay but he has got to get back to basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back