Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be worried if we were playing Dover in the FA cup, we have been dire the last few weeks.

West Ham will be a tough tough game, even more so with that clown in goal. Big Sam will be onto Robles, expect loads of balls into the box.

Nailed.

Big Sam team talk = "Drop it on the keeper, lads"

Mandy and Nolan smashing into him.

Knowing us, we'll let em do it.

Hungariansupport has an agenda to support besic that is second only to martinez's bogus 'philosophy'. So her evidence which not coincidentally helps to makes besic looks world class can be taken with a pinch of salt or better ignored totally.

Speaking of martinez he's favourite now to be the next manager sacked with the bookies so those who believe bill won't act had perhaps like to think again.

It'll mean we're out of the FA Cup ( not ground breaking news bearing in mind some of the exits we had under Moyes), and that we've still only got 21 points. It will still mean he has a five year contract for a project that the Board approved.

Things have changed since he signed that contract, Tony.

Changed utterly, changed dramatically and changed for the worse.

At the moment I am still in the Bobby camp.

I will place a positive spin on a Cup exit as it means one less distraction and I have written off the City game as a one pointer at best.

But if we fail to win at least one of the games v Baggies and Palace then I will join the OUT camp.

More importantly, I firmly believe the board will as well and any pay off will be deemed worth it as Bill rolls the dice in a desperate attempt to escape relegation.

Mate, I'm in UKIP. We know Hungarians lie through the teeth.

Doesn't look like he or she is lying to me

It says certain players are not pulling their weight defending

I know there was an argument on tackles so I collected some stats because I know how You like it :)

Mins played / tackles / tackles won ( in order of attempted tackles)

Barry: 1543 / 40 / 34
Baines: 1710 / 31 / 26
McCarthy: 1104 / 30 / 23
Naismith: 1280 / 30 / 23
Besic: 692 / 29 / 22
Coleman: 1445 / 28 / 22
Jagielka: 1665 / 24 / 21
Distin: 1074 / 21 / 14
Barkley: 966 / 19 / 15
Mirallas: 863 / 11 / 10
Alcaraz: 433 / 11 / 9
Stones: 513 / 10 / 9

I haven't watched the others, just Osman and McGeady but they were below 10. Top five is ok, but the 30/23 and Besic's 29/22 ratio means just around 70-75 % succes. But watching the played mins too I can' really argue with him that he really-really likes to tackle. Don't know if anyone can figure out anything about this apart from @bizzaro : Naismith is good at this too. :)

Welcome to the site mate. Just so you know he managed Wigan for a few seasons before he took them down. And yes, who would have guessed Everton would be 13th place in January. How's your team doing btw mate?

Chelsea doing ok. Could be doing better.

Jose doesnt believe in rotation and some of our key players are burning out already.

Hazard is vying for poty honors along with costa and cesc. Chelsea are looking to probably sign another winger, cm and a cb come the next window and a cf in the summer after drogba leaves... Departures will probably be salah, mikel, drogba, and maybe schurrle.

Chelsea youth team is pretty good, however, I doubt anyone will get promoted consisted game time here. Ake is good, as is baker and loftus cheek, however, only person I can see making a splash is ake out of the three..

There was a lot of talk of signing barkely, however, I rate oscar over barkely and dont think he is ready to play for chelsea. Ross is kind of a selfish player running with his head down and never passing, kind of like lukaku, which is how i cannot see them seeing eye to eye with each other.

On paper, I rate man city to be the best squad in the league, but chelsea is a close second with arsenal a transfer or 2 away.

Hungariansupport has an agenda to support besic that is second only to martinez's bogus 'philosophy'. So her evidence which not coincidentally helps to makes besic looks world class can be taken with a pinch of salt or better ignored totally.

Speaking of martinez he's favourite now to be the next manager sacked with the bookies so those who believe bill won't act had perhaps think again.
Bill couldn't find his arse with both hands

Things have changed since he signed that contract, Tony.

Changed utterly, changed dramatically and changed for the worse.

At the moment I am still in the Bobby camp.

I will place a positive spin on a Cup exit as it means one less distraction and I have written off the City game as a one pointer at best.

But if we fail to win at least one of the games v Baggies and Palace then I will join the OUT camp.

More importantly, I firmly believe the board will as well and any pay off will be deemed worth it as Bill rolls the dice in a desperate attempt to escape relegation.

Relegation isn't a threat yet....and two additional defeats won't make it a serious threat. I just don't see them loading a revel over just yet.

Speaking of martinez he's favourite now to be the next manager sacked with the bookies so those who believe bill won't act had perhaps like to think again.

Bookies also had. Vitor as odds on to get this job. They don't get things right so often.....but they do know making him favourite will attract more bets from gullible punters.

Relegation isn't a threat yet....and two additional defeats won't make it a serious threat.

Sorry, Tone.

That is head in the sand stuff, my friend.

Relegation is a clear and present danger and the sooner everyone connected with the club realise and admit this to themselves the sooner we can start to get out of thus mess.

Chelsea doing ok. Could be doing better.

Jose doesnt believe in rotation and some of our key players are burning out already.

Hazard is vying for poty honors along with costa and cesc. Chelsea are looking to probably sign another winger, cm and a cb come the next window and a cf in the summer after drogba leaves... Departures will probably be salah, mikel, drogba, and maybe schurrle.

Chelsea youth team is pretty good, however, I doubt anyone will get promoted consisted game time here. Ake is good, as is baker and loftus cheek, however, only person I can see making a splash is ake out of the three..

There was a lot of talk of signing barkely, however, I rate oscar over barkely and dont think he is ready to play for chelsea. Ross is kind of a selfish player running with his head down and never passing, kind of like lukaku, which is how i cannot see them seeing eye to eye with each other.

On paper, I rate man city to be the best squad in the league, but chelsea is a close second with arsenal a transfer or 2 away.
To be fair Ross has probably never heard of Chelsea,when did you first get wind of them?

You what???

@MoutsGoat @davek

Utterly extraordinary. The plotters now claim its a conspiracy to make Besic look good.

Perhaps to distract from Martinez.

The conspiracy knows no limits

Distin is like those pair of slippers that u cant bear to throw out.
You know the ones , you wore them through snow ins and snugglefests , watching Batman and that cartoon about a snowman the missus likes.
You wore them when the Queen celebrated something a few years ago. Through thick and thin they were there.
But now the tomcat pissed in them and they smell like [Poor language removed].

Sorry, Tone.

That is head in the sand stuff, my friend.

Relegation is a clear and present danger and the sooner everyone connected with the club realise and admit this to themselves the sooner we can start to get out of thus mess.

I don't think it's head in the sand mate.....I'm confident that we have the manager and the players to get out of this bad spell and pull is into the upper reaches of the table. I've followed Everton for almost 40 years and I've seen it before, and I've seen it with other clubs. I understand some fans will be highly concerned and highly critical, but I am neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back