Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be worried if we were playing Dover in the FA cup, we have been dire the last few weeks.

West Ham will be a tough tough game, even more so with that clown in goal. Big Sam will be onto Robles, expect loads of balls into the box.

I find it extraordinary DISTIN

with his pathetic number of tackles / tackles won this season (almost same number of minutes as Naismith but almost half ; less than Barkley and much less than Jagielka only just above Alcaraz who had HALF THE MINUTES PLAYED of Distin)

Its almost like Distin's untouchable @davek

Everyone can criticise the manager

Not Distin. He's been shocking doing naff all.

Yet gets away with it.

I'd be worried if we were playing Dover in the FA cup, we have been dire the last few weeks.

West Ham will be a tough tough game, even more so with that clown in goal. Big Sam will be onto Robles, expect loads of balls into the box.

Carroll against Robles will be horrible viewing.

with his pathetic number of tackles / tackles won this season (almost same number of minutes as Naismith but almost half ; less than Barkley and much less than Jagielka only just above Alcaraz who had HALF THE MINUTES PLAYED of Distin)

Yet gets away with it.

Have you read the Distin thread mate?

Yet gets away with it.

Pretty sure he never played against Hull mate

Yet gets away with it.

Why do you tag Dave in everything Damo?

It's like a dog trying to impress his master.

Exactly. A lot of people did want distin dropped but now distin has been dropped, we're still crap.

So what do you do? Drop distin even further? Dropkick distin?

You have to turn your attention elsewhere.

I'd drop kick Distin. Out the club.

Which is true.

I look at the teams left in the Europa. Some utterly boss ones.

And the FA Cup. We need to win 6 games to win that. We can't even win one league game at the minute.

I like your optimism, and I wish I shared it, but it's highly unlikely.

Steady on Ijjy.....I'm a realist not an optimist....I never said we'd win them! I just said we could progress.
That said I fancy us to go rather close in the Europa.

Exactly. A lot of people did want distin dropped but now distin has been dropped, we're still crap.

So what do you do? Drop distin even further? Dropkick distin?

You have to turn your attention elsewhere.

There's only one person repeatedly posting about Distin whether he plays or not or whether it's in the appropriate thread or not.

And thats the kopitetroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back