Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't happen

More of the same till he's sacked

Yeah, he can't have many games left to turn it round, it all depend on how big kenwright balls are, if he doesn't find a win in the next 3
premiership games then I recken he gone. But a win over west ham and city will save him.

You say it as if we have been playing [Poor language removed] for the last four games we have been [Poor language removed] since the end of last season.

I got called a fool for saying before the season starts we need cover for CB postion.
Also why was the manager swanning round in the world cup
while other teams were getting ready for the new season.
We just was not prepared for the season that's why we're in this mess.
I said those things also. Neither of them are grounds for a dismissal, and they dont explain the complete capitulation since the Spurs game...the only thing that explains this is the downing of tools by a shower of overpaid nobheads who think they are more important than the club that pays them.

I sincerely hope Roberto makes it through this period and gets to the summer to take an axe to these cowards in blue jerseys.

Who responsible for preseason and our players took an extended holiday more then at other clubs, the idea so our players were much fresher.

I said those things also. Neither of them are grounds for a dismissal, and they dont explain the complete capitulation since the Spurs game...the only thing that explains this is the downing of tools by a shower of overpaid nobheads who think they are more important than the club that pays them.

I sincerely hope Roberto makes it through this period and gets to the summer to take an axe to these cowards in blue jerseys.

I've proven. Its nothing at all like the Mike Walker era.

Twice the games but THREE TIMES the goals.

Certainly not "negative" passing. More recent stupid use of ball and bad defending by those not giving 100%

I disagree, we dont start winning or drawing games and hes gone IMO.

i.e we lose 4 out of our next 5 and pretty sure the bullet will be fired.

Yep, he running out of games, he needs points on the table, cntbsee him allowing to carry on if he keeps losing. Its in the players hnds right now.

Just can't see it.

He signed a 5 year deal in June.

Hes lost 3 games on the bounce already, we lose on Tuesday and then to City, hes drinking in last chance saloon come West Brom, we lose that and hes gone.

IMO.

Hopefully it doesnt come to that, personally can see us turning West Ham over and thats him safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back