Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston Villa, the team that have scored 1 goal in their last 4 matches?

Get over yourself

Each team tends to create some sort of chance during a game. If we concentrated more on defending, with the players we have, we should hopefully take one of those chances and win games. At the moment all we do is when we get the ball is try to attack with our full backs, and when we lose the ball players are out of position and we concede (full backs need to stay back more).

We are not even pressing teams, like teams press us.

Its a terrible comparison.

We don't do a negative passing game. The clubs historically been associated with playing football not hoofball.

I think he meant more the passing of the flame so to speak. And players perhaps not liking it.

That being said, if we were mince last year, I would get it. But we were ace, mainly.

I think he meant more the passing of the flame so to speak. And players perhaps not liking it.

That being said, if we were mince last year, I would get it. But we were ace, mainly.

The last time we had a run like this was 2005 under Moyes. (1 in 10 years)

Again the year before we ironically got 4th by having a tight defence. We in 2005 couldn't score.

I'm convinced that if we make right signings in Jan things will dramatically improve.

Its a terrible comparison.

We don't do a negative passing game. The clubs historically been associated with playing football not hoofball.
The comparison was between Walker and Martinez you clown. Not what the club may or may not have stood for at various points in its history. And both Walker and Martinez play a similar negative toothless passing game.

The comparison was between Walker and Martinez you clown. Not what the club may or may not have stood for at various points in its history. And both Walker and Martinez play a similar negative toothless passing game.

Mate, last time I am warning people about name calling, any more and thread bans come into force.

Er do they though?

Mike Walker: 31 games / 29 goals scored

Roberto Martinez: 58 games / 90 goals scored

NO COMPARISON !!!!

@davek

Each team tends to create some sort of chance during a game. If we concentrated more on defending, with the players we have, we should hopefully take one of those chances and win games. At the moment all we do is when we get the ball is try to attack with our full backs, and when we lose the ball players are out of position and we concede (full backs need to stay back more).

We are not even pressing teams, like teams press us.
We take too many gambles in our own half.
Don't think we have the energy to press teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back