Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyesie coming back - there'll be no pigeons left in Walton. They'd just got their numbers back up, but if the Moyesiah returns they'll be extinct.

Are you infering something about people from Norwich dave?

They eat pigeons?

You'd take that for 3 points v citeh

If you say no,your lying davek my lad
As a one off to get points on the table, maybe. As a way of playing football all the time? FFS, I'd rather we got Walter Smith back in than put up with that ginger tool and his agricultural football again.

Ah, the modern response to everything - the kneejerk. "Oh no, my car won't start. I'll have to kill myself!"

Perhaps we can do even better. We need a good conspiracy theory. Like this: Martinez is an android created by a kopite evil scientist in his secret lab in the Welsh mountains, who replaced the real Martinez with his evil doppelganger that gave us false hope, spent our money, and will ultimately destroy us.

Makes about as much sense as some of the piffle expressed here.

As a one off to get points on the table, maybe. As a way of playing football all the time? FFS, I'd rather we got Walter Smith back in than put up with that ginger tool and his agricultural football again.

Moyes' football was far more entertaining than the dross served up this season to be fair.

Moyes' football was far more entertaining than the dross served up this season to be fair.

11 years of Moyes: most of it knocking it long.

The only thing people got out of Moyes time here was the top half finishes. That's it.

We we're dog turd as an entertaining team playing football. I'm afraid the rest of the football world knew it too...and it was a shameful time in that respect. He really was the anti-Everton manager.

Are you saying that rising suicide rates are due to dodgy car engines?

This seems like a relevation that would be incredibly useful to the medical services.

Well, since some of us seem to be throwing logic or sense out the window...

I hope the bleach is securely locked away in some GOT homes.

11 years of Moyes: most of it knocking it long.

The only thing people got out of Moyes time here was the top half finishes. That's it.

We we're dog turd as an entertaining team playing football. I'm afraid the rest of the football world knew it too...and it was a shameful time in that respect. He really was the anti-Everton manager.

Played some great stuff under Moyes; that last season, few seasons when we had Yakubu, Arteta, Johnson, Pienaar+Baines, etc etc.

But that doesn't help your agenda, so whatever.

Played some great stuff under Moyes; that last season, few seasons when we had Yakubu, Arteta, Johnson, Pienaar+Baines, etc etc.

But that doesn't help your agenda, so whatever.

Ha Ha. I dont have to have an agenda to deny Moyes any redeeming qualities as a football manager.

Look, he was here 11 years, Statistically it'd be impossible not to play a decent few matches. But lets not get amnesia here: EVERYONE breathed a huge sigh of relief when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back