Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's loosing it and doesn't know what to do.We play City, we'll get tonked and we won't be 13th by then, we'll be a point or two off the relegation zone going into middle January.

We don't look dangerous, but look vulnerable; we don't have ny fight or passion and we will be playing teams who will. he did the same at Wigan, a blind refusal to change his ways.

Ha Ha Ha.

Ha Ha Ha.

See you've decided to take the high road

Still on 37 points and below the likes of Stoke

It'd good that people feel good to gloat when we are in 11th and have witness an absolute horrendous season accompanied with atrocious displays.

Some fans are easily pleased, what a shame, we used to have fans who wanted success. Never mind

It'd good that people feel good to gloat when we are in 11th and have witness an absolute horrendous season accompanied with atrocious displays.

Some fans are easily pleased, what a shame, we used to have fans who wanted success. Never mind

Success like all the success we had before Martinez?

Lad Davek is pulling your pants down and spanking your arse, take it like the kipper beaut you are

You do realise we did exist before moyes; I remember seeing trophies lifted and the top players signing.

Nowadays people are happy with mediocre, and to gloat at that fact

Yes mate. I can remember Walter playing Dunne at right back.

Don't think anybody is gloating at us being 11th, just laughing at all you doom mongers preparing us for 2015/16 Championship footy.

Just seen this from Martinez's post Southampton match interview :

Today was a phenomenonal effort from the players, hugely pround of the determination they showed to get the win and take us into the wonderful moment of being 11th.
Hopefully with 7 games left we can finish in the top half which would be a great achievement for a club like Everton.

Shocking.

Yes mate. I can remember Walter playing Dunne at right back.

Don't think anybody is gloating at us being 11th, just laughing at all you doom mongers preparing us for 2015/16 Championship footy.

Well it's not my fault you're a 90's baby lad, I seen success.

And we're 11th on 37 points; so you may want to get a grip and look reality clean in the eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back