Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not my fault you're a 90's baby lad, I seen success.

And we're 11th on 37 points; so you may want to get a grip and look reality clean in the eye

The reality is that nobody knows the reality. We're not going to be relegated, so that's good. Could Martinez be a complete spoofer? Possibly. But you have to concede that there might very well be other factors. Second season syndrome. Old timers. Europa League doing its typical number on a team domestically. It could be anything, but we might as well find out if Martinez can refind the spark that made last season so enjoyable. We're not in a great position, but 3 wins on the trot is a reason to be optimistic and a welcome break from what we have endured.

The reality is that nobody knows the reality. We're not going to be relegated, so that's good. Could Martinez be a complete spoofer? Possibly. But you have to concede that there might very well be other factors. Second season syndrome. Old timers. Europa League doing its typical number on a team domestically. It could be anything, but we might as well find out if Martinez can refind the spark that made last season so enjoyable. We're not in a great position, but 3 wins on the trot is a reason to be optimistic and a welcome break from what we have endured.

And the reality of this season is we've been awful. I'm made up we've gone 3 on the trot and I hope it continues to the end

What people fail to see is that all I and other asked a couple of months ago was to change and win ugly, and he has.

But to gloat, and bang on like this is the start of something amazing, a bit too far IMO. Let's just see the end of the season out and regroup. Let the gloating start next season if we have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back