Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give credit to RM, he has changed the style of play but also re-instilled the Moyes never say die approach

Finish 8th it will be a great turnaround fir us

Bobby win record 39% from 2007-to present.....but yea lets keep him because getting rid will give bill a nasty turn and will effect our 20 year continuity of winning nothing.

Win record calculated from when he was at a lower league and then at a poor PL club as well as Everton?

That's not right is it?

Let's just focus on Everton:

Win record % of Everton managers

Martinez 43%
Moyes 42%
Smith 32%
Kendall III 26%
Royle 39%
Walker 17%
Kendall II 40%
Kendall I 54%
Lee 39%
Bingham 37%
Catterick 46%

Bettered only by Catterick and Kendall I.

Yeah, get rid. Get that other feller in who'll defo win us things and get a win ratio better than Catterick and Kendall. It's easy. We just have to sack Roberto off and then wave the magic wand.

STOP COMPARING HIM TO MOYES.

Every team will play a 'get men behind the ball and stay solid' defensive game when necessary. Getting a bit fed up of these 'moyes-like' comments.

Win record calculated from when he was at a lower league and then at a poor PL club as well as Everton?

That's not right is it?

Let's just focus on Everton:

Win record % of Everton managers

Martinez 43%
Moyes 42%
Smith 32%
Kendall III 26%
Royle 39%
Walker 17%
Kendall II 40%
Kendall I 54%
Lee 39%
Bingham 37%
Catterick 46%

Bettered only by Catterick and Kendall I.

Yeah, get rid. Get that other feller in who'll defo win us things and get a win ratio better than Catterick and Kendall. It's easy. We just have to sack Roberto off and then wave the magic wand.

Good stats these Dave. Simply can't judge Martinez on what he's done with any other club as it's only at ours that I'm arsed about. I actually thought his win % would have been slightly higher tbh due to last season. Still, decent return that

Good stats these Dave. Simply can't judge Martinez on what he's done with any other club as it's only at ours that I'm arsed about. I actually thought his win % would have been slightly higher tbh due to last season. Still, decent return that

Too many people wanting to make long term decisions off short term form this season.

I think next season will show us what we can expect from Martinez. I believe we'll be back where we should be if we retain the core of good players we have. No question in my mind.

Of course, we could have got Pulis in because he'll at least get you safe...erm....

Only 3 points from safety now. 10 years ago I'd hoped I wouldn't ever be saying that again at the beginning of April. RM will get another year at least. Give the man time. It took 4 relegation battles before he got Wigan relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back