Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the start of something amazing, a bit too far IMO. Let's just see the end of the season out and regroup. Let the gloating start next season if we have a good one

Nobody's gloating, we're just happy with some points. And plenty of people are doing so while also acknowledging the dour nature of the season. You shouldn't be so concerned with how people feel about it anyway, we won and the Kopites crashed and burned, relax like.

You honestly dont deserve the wins his captaincy brings us, you or your mate, El Fraudo the hamstring maker.

If they take the armband off him and hand it to Van Dijk next season, me and Phil are sound.

He just needs to step aside for that role for me. The Everton captaincy is not for hamsters like our Phil.

If they take the armband off him and hand it to Van Dijk next season, me and Phil are sound.

He just needs to step aside for that role for me. The Everton captaincy is not for hamsters like our Phil.

Am i reading this wrong dave or you are thinking we drop stones.

Am i reading this wrong dave or you are thinking we drop stones.
No mate. I'd like us to move into next season with four CBs" Stones, Jagielka, Van Dijk (or other brought in), and maybe Browning (if he finds his feet in preseason.

The nightmare of hoping Stones and Jagielka keep fit in case we end up with Alcarez or Distin in the team has to come to an end.

If this dullness carries on into next season then I want his head on a stick.

Not just yet though. Even though this season has made me loathe Everton again.
This is what's bothering me. It may not matter to those who don't/can't make the games on a Saturday who may only be concerned about results, but as someone who goes to the games I want to be entertained.

We won today, good. But did I enjoy the game? Did I ****. It was painful turgid stuff.

I honestly can't keep paying hard earned money to watch that every week no matter how much I love Everton.

This is what's bothering me. It may not matter to those who don't/can't make the games on a Saturday who may only be concerned about results, but as someone who goes to the games I want to be entertained.

We won today, good. But did I enjoy the game? Did I ****. It was painful turgid stuff.

I honestly can't keep paying hard earned money to watch that every week no matter how much I love Everton.
Aye its dull. He done enough in his first year to allow me to be patient though. And the chopping and changing of managers is not a successful policy so sometimes short term pain long term gain. Any change of manager would also be exploited by our best players wanting to leave right now.

I hope but probably won't turn out that way. I've seen stuff this season which bothers me.

He should have the summer and first part of next season and see where we are then.

We did for the majority of moyes's 10 years mate.

We did for the majority of moyes's 10 years mate.

And I honestly thought that time was over.

I'd honestly prefer if martinez was actually the hard headed idealaogue people on here painted him as.

I can't bear for this to be our new norm again. I remember when Moyes was an attacking manager, once upon a time, but after his second year relegation scare we went all allardyce and I just can't watch that happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back