Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you know McCarthy wants to leave mate?
I'm sorry I'm speculating but based on his strange on off injuries and his continuous linkage to Arsenal
I really hope I'm wrong but he does seem a bit disconnected from his responsibilities with Everton and Ireland

Oh my goodness. Hope we get a point against Citch...praying.

Could go either way I reckon. We either get absolutely tonked or we do what we've done loads of times when we've been backed into a corner, we come out fighting and get an unexpected win which kick starts the season. Got to worry about West Ham first though on Tuesday in the cup and see.if we can get some confidence from somewhere, anywhere.

7Oocjlq.png

Voted no but it's getting close. If we don't improve by the end of the month then it would be foolish to keep hold of him though. Our premiership status is more important than our loyalty to Martinez.

I'm sorry I'm speculating but based on his strange on off injuries and his continuous linkage to Arsenal
I really hope I'm wrong but he does seem a bit disconnected from his responsibilities with Everton and Ireland

Fair enough mate, I just thought it'd leaked out or something.

Something dead weird is going on at the old lady. Would love to know what it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back