Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B6Sgvs9IEAAIcTY.jpg

More fuel to the fire, all is not well, he has to go

Yes. He is taking us down. He has lost the dressing room. The results are disastrous but the performances are too, even when we have won. Its boring to watch. Hardly any tickets sold for West Ham. Kenwright has a decision to make pronto as the financial implications are too daunting to contemplate.

We need a Manager who will scrap this tip tap sh1te and bring a system that suits the players we have and get the basics (defending) right or we are going down. No question.

For those clinging to the idea that he will turn it round, please explain to me how this process even begins? The players don't even want to play for him.

No he shouldn't be sacked. He signed a long term contract in the summer. You either believe in him or not.

However what is happening is what I thought would happen, our performance is just reverting to the mean. We've had 10 years of being the only club to consistently outperform their wage budget. That was never going to continue when Moyes left whoever took over. He was a one off in terms of getting a lower budget club to maximise their potential.

A lot of people said they'd take lower lows for the possibility of higher highs. Now we are in the middle of a low they are wanting him out.

Is there any real knowledge that he's "lost" the dressing room?

Not convinced he should go at all. The players have been dreadful.

Exactly right mate.

They might get Martinez the sack, but most will also notice they've thrown the towel in and tanked games here.

Howard, Distin, Jagielka, that little ****house Osman and if Ferguson has been stirring it up behind the scenes in the hope he's getting a job I hope he's shown the ****ing door straight after Martinez if he goes.

The summer just gone Martinez should have got rid of all of them. He really has left these hanging about to cause mayhem.

The shower of tvvats. I detest them.

Scarey bad worrying no-brain 'logic'.

Ha Ha Ha.

'It was Moyes influence on last season's performances'

That ginger pr1ck could live to a hundred and never get a team playing like that.

Yeah, let's get hoofball back....it's sound dat lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back