Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he shouldn't be sacked. He signed a long term contract in the summer. You either believe in him or not.

However what is happening is what I thought would happen, our performance is just reverting to the mean. We've had 10 years of being the only club to consistently outperform their wage budget. That was never going to continue when Moyes left whoever took over. He was a one off in terms of getting a lower budget club to maximise their potential.

A lot of people said they'd take lower lows for the possibility of higher highs. Now we are in the middle of a low they are wanting him out.

He will see us relegated

This isn't just 4 defeats its a pre season and 20 games of lacklustre one dimensional football overseen by a fraud

Gonna be a 'What's wrong with Everton?' segment on the NBC coverage of Che - Tot starting shortly...

B6Sgvs9IEAAIcTY.jpg

More fuel to the fire, all is not well, he has to go

Excuse my ignorance of Twitter, but is that Luke re=tweeting the Collymore tweet? In other words, making a point to, er, someone?

I don't see what my age has to do with it either but you mentioned that, was a pretty bald statement.

Your age means you have little experience of Everton and football

That's ok though you will learn over time, pay attention and you might learn a thing or too

Excuse my ignorance of Twitter, but is that Luke re=tweeting the Collymore tweet? In other words, making a point to, er, someone?
He favorited it, if he retweeted it, it would've been a bigger statement of the discontent, but still non the less, from starting to not in matchday squad and now favoriteing a tweet that could be seen as a dig at the manager, it doesn't look good, for Everton in general or our chances of us keeping this kid.

Your age means you have little experience of Everton and football

That's ok though you will learn over time, pay attention and you might learn a thing or too
Your baldness means you're bound to be more a more pessimistic person, which will affect your views on football.

I've got more experience of football than you I'm certain, your posts make that clear. Everton probably not. But experience ≠ knowledge anyway.

He favorited it, if he retweeted it, it would've been a bigger statement of the discontent, but still non the less, from starting to not in matchday squad and now favoriteing a tweet that could be seen as a dig at the manager, it doesn't look good, for Everton in general or our chances of us keeping this kid.

Cheers. Certainly adds fuel to whatever, if any, fire there might be. He has basically "liked" it or given Stan some Rep then? In GOT world.

Or maybe it shows Garbutt has idea's above his station and needed a good piping down from the manager?

Your baldness means you're bound to be more a more pessimistic person, which will affect your views on football.

I've got more experience of football than you I'm certain, your posts make that clear. Everton probably not. But experience ≠ knowledge anyway.

You only know football since the premier league

Lol

Cluless

Needs more senior players to step up and push this clown out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back