Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Martinez goes, I know the perfect replacement.

Paul Clement, current assistant manager at Real Madrid. This guy is very highly rated and I would imagine he'd consider us as his perfect stepping stone into management. A lot of top managers rate him very highly, particularly Carlo Ancelotti. He could be exactly who we are looking for.
Great shout that mate.

I voted no, but that's against my better judgment. On the back of what we saw last season, I want him to turn it around so badly. My hope is waning though.

We're now bottom of the form table with 3 points from our last 6 matches. Our home form isn't too bad. We've won 3 and drawn 2 but away from home we've lost 5 of our last 6. That's our biggest problem.

He hasn't become a bad manager overnight. The players have to take some responsibility as well. My biggest worry is this transfer window, all it takes is Coleman/Mirallas to go and it could be a domino effect. Worrying times, but I am keeping the faith. Just wish the players would show some FIGHT and look like they want to turn this around.

He hasn't become a bad manager overnight. The players have to take some responsibility as well. My biggest worry is this transfer window, all it takes is Coleman/Mirallas to go and it could be a domino effect. Worrying times, but I am keeping the faith. Just wish the players would show some FIGHT and look like they want to turn this around.

He never was a good manager

It'd probably be cheaper to let him sign a goalkeeper and centre back for the cost of sacking him and paying for a new manager. For that reason, I'd like to see him backed with money in January and let him shift the snides in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back