Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the same token where is it coming from that Howard, Distin and Ferguson are causing trouble?

Cos our bobby can't do any wrong so it's defo players causing tropuble.

Like distin, howard, garbutt, osman and pienaar who aren't playing for our manager and so are trying to get him sacked, which they've managed to do by witchcraft as none of them were actually even playing today.

It's just typical 'oh that tsar would be nice if it wasn't for those evil ministers', crap.

I think some people are giving Garbutt a bad name. The lad only favourited a tweet (not retweeted it - therefore, you can't see it on his timeline and people are just looking to cause trouble).

I totally agree with him too. English players should be given the chance, and to be fair, slowly but surely, English talent is starting to seep through in the Premier League.

I don't think its intended as a hint to Martinez. We already have an English left back and Luke has been given game time...

He's the future of this club

Hopefully the man he is slating is the past
Garbutt is a barely adequate PL player. His future lies elsewhere if he;s miscalculated.

Looking forward to the no mark jogging up the line at Macclesfield next season.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I've only been alive that long so it's not really in my control, you have been alive ages and you're still thick re: football so.

Genuinely a bit creeped out that you mention my age so often though.

Your age is relevant because you have watched very little football compared to me there for you don't have the footballing education I do

*pats head*

I think some people are giving Garbutt a bad name. The lad only favourited a tweet (not retweeted it - therefore, you can't see it on his timeline and people are just looking to cause trouble).

I totally agree with him too. English players should be given the chance, and to be fair, slowly but surely, English talent is starting to seep through in the Premier League.

I don't think its intended as a hint to Martinez. We already have an English left back and Luke has been given game time...

Yeah, totally unrelated.

Genuinely interested to know where are the rumours coming from that Martinez has lost the dressing room? Or is it opinions based on performances.

By the same token where is it coming from that Howard, Distin and Ferguson are causing trouble?

Think it is a combination of stuff, that in the current climate/social media world have combined to where we are.

Distin's little huff.
Garbutts comments and Twitter thing.
The Baines's Dads post/twitter or whatever it was.
"Rumours on Merseyside", just been mentioned on 5 Live.
Howards comments in his book. Though I havnt read them. Along the lines that the senior players were suspicious of him or something.
Body language on the bench today.

But it could all be codswallop.

Why do people when they 're trying to defend Martinez point out what would be the worse case scenario if we got rid of him for example @davek says we would resort to 'hoofball' Why??? @toffeestillidie says to get rid of Martinez and bring in some 'random unqualified manager' Again WHY???????

Why can't we attract a decent manager to play effective football, that tightens us up a bit, whilst allowing our creative players to creat and our goalscorers to score.

To me when the worse case scenario is painted when talking about hyperthetics its because said poster is starting to get worried by the current manager.

We are [Poor language removed] Everton, and we have the best squad we have had of the premier league era, there could be another 30 million to spend in the and we should be looking forward to that, and not worrying about Mirallas, Coleman and MaCarthy leaving not to mention a bloody Relegation battle. This is just not acceptable.

Keep up, it was mentioned by someone on the radio...which I commented on....and I think i did say 'if' he has been didn't I? Yep, I did.

Apart from that you did well there. Defo up to your usual standard of accuracy.

Still didn't stop you lumping your hate figures together and talking up the 'detest' though did it your holiness.

Accuracy? Your a walking joke spewing drivel. Wait wait, "your wrong, I'm right...blah blah blah....keep up....blah blah...."

Think it is a combination of stuff, that in the current climate/social media world have combined to where we are.

Distin's little huff.
Garbutts comments and Twitter thing.
The Baines's Dads post/twitter or whatever it was.
"Rumours on Merseyside", just been mentioned on 5 Live.
Howards comments in his book. Though I havnt read them. Along the lines that the senior players were suspicious of him or something.
Body language on the bench today.

But it could all be codswallop.
what was that referring to? did you hear it or did someone mention it on here?

Funny how when Garbutt spoke about the Newcastle game it was just "harmless"

But now he favourites a tweet and it's concrete he's disrespecting the manager? LOL okay, maybe just maybe he's seen that and as a young English player actually agrees with it? Shock horror.

Funny again how people never complained about this when Moyes was manager regarding Barkley never getting a chance etc.
The IMWT brigade is just as bad as the original IMWT brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back