Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how when Garbutt spoke about the Newcastle game it was just "harmless"

But now he favourites a tweet and it's concrete he's disrespecting the manager? LOL okay, maybe just maybe he's seen that and as a young English player actually agrees with it? Shock horror.

To be fair, football players (not just Everton FC) - should be banned from the use of social media. All of them are idiots on it or just do something a normal person would do - however they obviously forget that journalists are watching everything they do & fans are always constantly on their feeds.

Sad times for me this as when he was first appointed I was a little unsure. However he won me over last season, and he oozes class.

However, he seems to have lost the dressing room. The players (who take a HUGE amount of the blame here) have lost all confidence in him. He does not seem to have any motivational skills, his decision making during games (not using subs) is terrible.

So yes, If I had to be brutally honest I would say a change is necessary at this point, because if he stays and we keep losing in the league, and a change is made later rather than sooner then whoever (and it scares me who that might be) takes over is not going to have enough time to save us. I don't think we will get relegated, but we must not get blasé.

Rough times to be an Evertonian for sure, and after the promise of las season its even harder to take.

Each post becomes more incoherent. More pathetic.

Yep, you hate being found out so you move away from your rubbish and start up another tips worth. Keep going, you can conjure some reasons for it to be Moyes' fault yet pal. Then get in about BK and the blue union too. (Don't forget Thatcher mate, mate, 'Thatcher' in a bit yea) more hate, more protestations about detestations. It's all Garbutt's fault, anyone can see that...........

Baines dad post? what did he say?
rumours on Merseyside? What was mention on 5 live?
ffs howards book is full of bullshit, Friedal gate remember?

1. A few pages back, or in the Loyalty thread maybe. None of the players are talking to RM according to Leightons Dad. Apparently.
2. Look up!
3. Like I said, not read it, but was quoted the other day by @davek I think.

Not saying they are true. But someone asked why it has gone all daft tonight, and I suggested that a combination of possibly crap points in the world of social media can have this effect.

And it could all be codswallop

Think it is a combination of stuff, that in the current climate/social media world have combined to where we are.

Distin's little huff.
Garbutts comments and Twitter thing.
The Baines's Dads post/twitter or whatever it was.
"Rumours on Merseyside", just been mentioned on 5 Live.
Howards comments in his book. Though I havnt read them. Along the lines that the senior players were suspicious of him or something.
Body language on the bench today.

But it could all be codswallop.

Thanks mate. Don't keep up with stuff like that so interesting to hear.

Yep, you hate being found out so you move away from your rubbish and start up another tips worth. Keep going, you can conjure some reasons for it to be Moyes' fault yet pal. Then get in about BK and the blue union too. (Don't forget Thatcher mate, mate, 'Thatcher' in a bit yea) more hate, more protestations about detestations. It's all Garbutt's fault, anyone can see that...........

....like I said, each one less coherent than the last.

By March we will be relegated if this continues.

we have a squad that can easily gain 20 points alone from March. at least then we have given him the chance to turn it around sign some players and perhaps a cup run. I mean we would all take safe from relegation and the Europe league win as a positive season. but if we are struggling by then the writings on the wall.

personally we needed to lose.today. A win papers over the cracks whereas niw there is a massive.cloud over the club where action has to be taken if it continues whether that is a sacking or money spent.

And it could all be codswallop

Oh come on, we'll never get a squads worth of wicker men built talking like that.

More hate, come on yeah, hate hate hate, yea, its great great great.
All the players, yea, all of them to hell, cos they all a bunch of bells.

When this gets made into a movie, can I have a signed pic of Christopher Lee please?

If the rumours are through, the players' attitude is disgusting tbh.

They're that thick that they don't understand that by undermining the manager they're harming their own careers as well.

This is probably the first season where we've been able to rotate:

GK: Howard, Joel
RB: Coleman, Hibbert, Browning, McCarthy
CB: Jagielka, Alcaraz, Stones, Distin, Barry
LB: Baines, Garbutt, Oviedo, Hibbert
DM: Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Gibson, Osman, Barkley
RM: Coleman, McGeady, Mirallas, Atsu
CM: Barkley, Naismith, Osman, Eto'o
LM: Mirallas, McGeady, Barkley, Pienaar, Baines, Eto'o
CF: Lukaku, Naismith, Kone, Eto'o

I've probably even missed a few out. The Europa League and the amount of injuries we've had have undoubtedly contributed. Maybe we need to go back to having a settled side as much as possible to help with organisation, cohesion and understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back