Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Read your (modestly) brilliant piece on the home page but no idea how to respond to it ... all too modern for me!

There are a hundred different answers to what you say. Mine - and for those of my generation - is this: lack of ability, can accept. Lack of a plan, O.K., but get it together. Lack of guts: f off now.

Love you, Cheeks, but this is part of a history which doesn't permit modern cliches. Apols.

Maybe Roberto has put too much trust in the technical sophistication of the players by expecting them to change system from game to game over the christmas period with no time to work on it in training?

Well he made changes people have been moaning about, shame they were stupid changes.

This guy is all over the place right now. Hasn't a scooby about defending, just like at Wigan.

The idea that the problem is Moyes old players who aren't playing for Bobby is insane, btw.

Of the 18 players in the squad today, only 6 (a third) were moyes regulars and that's with mccarthy, garbutt and stones, who are also martinez's players, missing.

The vast majority of moyes final squad (osman, hibbert, howard, heitinga, fellaini, gibson, neville, pienaar, anichebe, jelavic, etc.) have either left, are injured or simply aren't getting games. Even distin was an unused sub.

Coleman, Baines, Naismith, Jagielka and Mirallas are the players still first teamers and frankly they're not really the problem, right now.

Maybe Roberto has put too much trust in the technical sophistication of the players by expecting them to change system from game to game over the christmas period with no time to work on it in training?
Or maybe he was just making knee jerk and ill thought out changes without ensuring that the players understood exactly what he was asking of them

Funny how when Garbutt spoke about the Newcastle game it was just "harmless"

But now he favourites a tweet and it's concrete he's disrespecting the manager? LOL okay, maybe just maybe he's seen that and as a young English player actually agrees with it? Shock horror.

Funny again how people never complained about this when Moyes was manager regarding Barkley never getting a chance etc.
The IMWT brigade is just as bad as the original IMWT brigade

It would seem you've previously been registered on GOT.

Or how else can you make such a statement.

Your worried, you admit we could be dragged into a relegation scrap and nothing in the last 20 games suggest things will improve, yet you wouldn't sack him

It´s not out of consideration for Robertos feelings mate, it´s more that I´m worried that by sacking him we could be putting ourselves even deeper in trouble. Who do we get to replace him? McClaren, Peter Reid?

Harry Redknapp might be an option.

It would seem you've previously been registered on GOT.

Or how else can you make such a statement.

Because I've had a computer for years pal and read and post on many sites including nsno and kipper back in the day.

Still faith in Bobby turning things around?

The poll: I see the sensible people have now reasserted themselves.

It's something I suppose.

Let's hope the useless tanking tvvats in blue shirts still have some pride in themselves to get a win or two soon instead of trying to get a good manager sacked so they can play ****ing pool and golf with Unsy and Duncan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back