Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
manure.jpg

all I have to say really.

Three home games to come now, one in the cup. We need to be winning two of them. We will if those useless bottling players pull their finger out.

Today had nothing to do with players bottling, today had something to do with poor a poor set-up and tactics.....again.

Barry bullied for the entire game at CB, stepping up for an offside that never was - never changed by the manager
Naismith deployed as some sort of creative playmaker
Coleman doubled up on every occassion

After stating not 12 hours ago that he doesn't change things as this brings in doubt, he changed everything.

He's loosing it and doesn't know what to do.We play City, we'll get tonked and we won't be 13th by then, we'll be a point or two off the relegation zone going into middle January.

We don't look dangerous, but look vulnerable; we don't have ny fight or passion and we will be playing teams who will. he did the same at Wigan, a blind refusal to change his ways.

Last season we had Moye's defensive style still drilled into players + the enthusiasm a new manager brings and a few new players, this season he has been found out badly.

Abstaining.

Theirs something seriously wrong at the club atm but I'm not sure if changing the manager would have the desired affect

Of course it would , the players have had enough and its there for you to see

Constantly chopping and changing the formation and positions and his insistence of one brand of football have turned them on him

For what I still believe we can achieve long term as a club I voted no.

This season in the league is utter sh!te though and is starting to eat away at my resolve.

Terrifying that 31 fans think this is acceptable looking at the current squad.

Who thinks it's acceptable just because they believe that the manager is the right man for the job long term?

I don't think current performances are acceptable so don't put words into my mouth lad.

According to social media he has fell out with the players - this has been borne out today with Garbutt being dropped for telling the truth about the Newcastle team tatics - there was none !.We just look like a pub team at the moment .Barry what a shocking player he is.Martinez needs to go now he has been exposed as a complete fraud.If we dont act now he will succeed in relegating a second team into the championship.

I would not sack him but I would also not give him any money to spend in jan after the likes of

Robles
Mcgeady
Alcaraz
Barry
Kone

And quite possibly one of the biggest wastes of money in our history, Lukaku. I cry myself to sleep at night over him, he could nearly send us into liquidation.

What a shambles of a post

I am very concerned that we can get relegated this season.

We played Hull today and got away with the penualty decision - it should have been a penualty to hull.

We just looked like we cannot score, and could concede a goal any time.

If RM has lost the dressing room it will be hard for him to win it back.

I could care less what other teams and there fans say, if we sack RM (you did not give him time etc).

BK needs to have a hard think now, either sack him or back him in the window.

We could go down - In the next 7 PL games, we play City, RS, Chelsea & Arsenal (really how many games we going to win out of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back