Show us your fridge

View attachment 233964
My fridge sacrifice for an Everton win.
I spy... peas in tupperwear on top of the fridge? and flour in a jar behind? You 8 feet tall or something?
Like @cronullasharks you also have eggs in the fridge, he has part excuse cos he's in the heat of aus, hmm. veg crisper used appropriately. BUT! half a lemon? solitary can of red stripe, no booze in the door, there's some healthy eaters around these parts...

There's a jar of garlic something in the door top shelf, as well as a very large heinz (no less) squeezy Aioli. Now that's commitment to all things flavour.

What foodstuffs do these two condiments end up utilised thereon?
The garlic goes into stuff like spaghetti bolognaise or other such dishes we have like garlic prawns and veg. Aioli is for sausage sandwiches or burgers combined with tomato sauce, I like to combine aioli with chimichurri sauce but keep forgetting to buy it.

I spy... peas in tupperwear on top of the fridge? and flour in a jar behind? You 8 feet tall or something?
Like @cronullasharks you also have eggs in the fridge, he has part excuse cos he's in the heat of aus, hmm. veg crisper used appropriately. BUT! half a lemon? solitary can of red stripe, no booze in the door, there's some healthy eaters around these parts...
Peas????? It's dry dog food. Easier than trudging to the store every time he wants food to fill the bowl from the big bag. No flour. But yes, I'm well over 6ft.

Half a lemon is the wife's doing. It'll stay there too until I throw it out. Just use the whole freaking lemon ffs.

The garlic goes into stuff like spaghetti bolognaise or other such dishes we have like garlic prawns and veg. Aioli is for sausage sandwiches or burgers combined with tomato sauce, I like to combine aioli with chimichurri sauce but keep forgetting to buy it.
There's so much chemistry here. garlic sauce on sausages? or garlic and ketchup on sausages as well as burgers? like a voodoo version of marie rose sauce?
Clouseau cap on, 'chimichurri', on closer inspection this seems like a salsa... "It is made of finely chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, olive oil, oregano and vinegar or lemon juice."
interesting. You ever make bacon and eggs and throw it onto a sub or a french stick with butter and HP? strewth I'm hungry again and it's raining, and I cba, and the match is on shortly, and there's lager in. Some good lookers in the ladies league game just.

There's so much chemistry here. garlic sauce on sausages? or garlic and ketchup on sausages as well as burgers? like a voodoo version of marie rose sauce?
Clouseau cap on, 'chimichurri', on closer inspection this seems like a salsa... "It is made of finely chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, olive oil, oregano and vinegar or lemon juice."
interesting. You ever make bacon and eggs and throw it onto a sub or a french stick with butter and HP? strewth I'm hungry again and it's raining, and I cba, and the match is on shortly, and there's lager in. Some good lookers in the ladies league game just.
Yep the garlic/tomato mixture can go on anything. I don't mind a bit of HP on bacon and eggs between 2 bits of buttered toast.

Leftover from last Christmas. Use it to make mince pies. Might be off actually.
I just looked it up, where is the mince or the meat lol

Product Description

Mincemeat.
FRUITY & WARMING
Pack size: 411G

Vine Fruits (32%), Apple (21%), Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Candied Mixed Citrus Peel (3%), Vegetable Suet [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil], Mixed Spices, Preservative (Acetic Acid), Colour (Plain Caramel).

Candied Mixed Citrus Peel contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Orange Peel, Sugar, Lemon Peel.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back