Show us your fridge

I just looked it up, where is the mince or the meat lol

Product Description

Mincemeat.
FRUITY & WARMING
Pack size: 411G

Vine Fruits (32%), Apple (21%), Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Candied Mixed Citrus Peel (3%), Vegetable Suet [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil], Mixed Spices, Preservative (Acetic Acid), Colour (Plain Caramel).

Candied Mixed Citrus Peel contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Orange Peel, Sugar, Lemon Peel.
IT'S A LIE!!!!

Yep the garlic/tomato mixture can go on anything. I don't mind a bit of HP on bacon and eggs between 2 bits of buttered toast.
I make a sauce for chicken, (can go on pork, not tried with lamb or beef yet)

couple of bulbs of garlic
scotch bonnet chillis, (deseed to tone the heat down - but I like to use a lot!)
chop up a lime, deseed it, no one wants pips. skin, pith, flesh, juice, the lot!
white wine vinegar
veg oil
salt
sugar
black pepper corns

stick it all in a blender - blend to between smooth and coarse. basting brush or marinade onto your chicken, to cold n wet here to bbq so I use the air fryer. it's a fine sauce not cooked, plenty of heat, when it's cooked on it comes alive. so much flavour. You'll need a "coldy" for a wrap filled with this.

I make a sauce for chicken, (can go on pork, not tried with lamb or beef yet)

couple of bulbs of garlic
scotch bonnet chillis, (deseed to tone the heat down - but I like to use a lot!)
chop up a lime, deseed it, no one wants pips. skin, pith, flesh, juice, the lot!
white wine vinegar
veg oil
salt
sugar
black pepper corns

stick it all in a blender - blend to between smooth and coarse. basting brush or marinade onto your chicken, to cold n wet here to bbq so I use the air fryer. it's a fine sauce not cooked, plenty of heat, when it's cooked on it comes alive. so much flavour. You'll need a "coldy" for a wrap filled with this.
Sounds alright that, may attempt it one day.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back