Show us your fridge

Guinness and Carling I think. In draw left, extra milk draw right with space in (double) door. 'Golden Cow' spread is a new un. interesting veg, a cans on the run near the max strong crisps that are in the fridge and opened (wow!) cheese slices, someone likes a sarnie, two baked spuds unwrapped in fridge. There's a Sunday roast brewing.
Oooh, Pataks Jalfrezi in the door, with the lazy chilli and lazy garlic. Who's good for a home made Indian dish of a weekend? Stainless double doors, that's a cracking bit of kit for sure. [powder blue kitchen wall paint]. 10 pints of milk in the fridge, think that's a silver medal so far.

Jacket potatoes don’t taste nice reheated unless you’re planning on cutting them for roasties.
bit of oil n salt wrap in foil and oven for 20 minutes, then 10-15 minutes without foil to crisp up. golden cow, few slices of cheese, then it could be a spoonful of branston or heinz beans. Asda do a type of spud called marabel and quite frankly, they're the titan for such a job.

You know you get people on here boasting about their coffee machines and watches, but when it comes down to it everyone is a vest wearing, yellow fingered red stripe (tennants, carling etc) scruff
coffee, pfft. for people that used to be boozers and gave up the fight. weekends are for lounging about recovering from the lagers before, in anticipation of the lagers to come. scruffin' it up, loungin about in knackered jogging pants, eating junk and watching worse.
This is winters wrath, the battle on the scales vs the weight. The aussies have it right, having summer in winter.

Guinness and Carling I think. In draw left, extra milk draw right with space in (double) door. 'Golden Cow' spread is a new un. interesting veg, a cans on the run near the max strong crisps that are in the fridge and opened (wow!) cheese slices, someone likes a sarnie, two baked spuds unwrapped in fridge. There's a Sunday roast brewing.
Oooh, Pataks Jalfrezi in the door, with the lazy chilli and lazy garlic. Who's good for a home made Indian dish of a weekend? Stainless double doors, that's a cracking bit of kit for sure. [powder blue kitchen wall paint]. 10 pints of milk in the fridge, think that's a silver medal so far.
Frig me I have been owned here!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back