Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way. It wasn't Jelavic who was trying to force the new contract, it was his agent. The agent who his uncle employed.

They were putting a lot of pressure on Jela, and the board. But the board ended up resisting it up until a point where Jela was allowed his old agents back by his uncle.

Jelavic is absolutely controlled by his uncle, who is a big time person in Croatia, he wouldn't go against what his uncle said at all.

To be honest i hope someone decent comes in for him and he bangs them in, because he's pretty much just a pawn now and it can't be great to be in a situation like that for him.

So, basically, Jelavic isn't unbelievably **** - he's just been sabotaging the club?

I think Peter Sutcliffe had a better defence strategy than this.

Jelavic still tried his best when on the pitch, i don't think he'd go out to intentionally harm the club, he's a nice lad. He just wouldn't go to any of the events / signing sessions. Or if he did it was rare.

Cahill was the boss of the team mate, the team did what he told them to. They wouldn't argue with him.

After he left they weren't worried about getting a bollocking, for one reason or another Baines, Mirallas don't well, i'm not sure if it's disliking or not rating him but they wouldn't give the service as much to him because they were not worried about getting bollocked by Cahill.

After that the service did dry up a bit but then when he did get chances he fluffed them, so the players didn't trust him as much.

So Cahill leaves and the rest of the squad think "IS RIGHT LAR NOT SETTING UP DAT NOB HEAD ANYMORE LOLZ"

I'm not chatting the brown stuff at all mate, what would i get out of it?

Nothing i ever say is a lie, i get told things and then i bring them on here, whether I have been lied to is a different matter, but it's highly doubtful.

I'd get nothing out of lying on an internet forum, mate.

727825101.jpg

To be fair even if Del is being a bit of a bell, it's still his choice not to believe me, i respect that choice.

End of the day i'm a season ticket holder, i try to get to any matches i can and i love Everton just as much as the next person.

It's not like i'm a Kopite trying to wind people up, or a blue on a wind up for that matter, i'd get no enjoyment out of it because i know if it was done to me i'd be annoyed myself!

Listen believe me or don't believe me that's your choice, and i respect your choice.

LOLZ

GOAT in with the smack down

Aaron's on the floor his arms are still swinging but there's nobody home

Jelavic still tried his best when on the pitch, i don't think he'd go out to intentionally harm the club, he's a nice lad. He just wouldn't go to any of the events / signing sessions. Or if he did it was rare.

Sorry, I thought you were saying he was fluffing them on purpose.

He's just ****e then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back