Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
By two years i mean from january of last season to now, clearly an error on my part. But we've been looking to get rid for a while.

His confidence didn't go because of everton it's all his own fault / his uncles.

His uncle ****ed off his agents because this other agent convinced him he could get jelavic a better deal 'without scoring goals'.

Jelavic then was told by his uncle this new agent would be his agent, he said fair enough etc. The new agent told Jela to stop turning up to events as much and stop going to do things for the club in an attempt to make them offer him a contract or he wouldn't be doing anything else but playing for the club.

What the agent didn't count on, was because of this, and because Jelavic wasn't going out to events with the rest of the team he sort of got made an outcast, and then when Tim Cahill went, (Tim cahill was basically the boss of the team at the time and told people to provide service for Jela) he was ****ed. Then when he was getting chances he was fluffing them.

Thankfully now he's back with his original agents and looking for a move, he's a nice fella Jelavic so hopefully he goes to another team and gets some goals.

So Cahill told the rest of the team to set Jelavic up to score?

So Cahill told the rest of the team to set Jelavic up to score?

Cahill was the boss of the team mate, the team did what he told them to. They wouldn't argue with him.

After he left they weren't worried about getting a bollocking, for one reason or another Baines, Mirallas don't well, i'm not sure if it's disliking or not rating him but they wouldn't give the service as much to him because they were not worried about getting bollocked by Cahill.

After that the service did dry up a bit but then when he did get chances he fluffed them, so the players didn't trust him as much.

I fear Aaron is chatting the brown stuff lads

Move on

I'm not chatting the brown stuff at all mate, what would i get out of it?

Nothing i ever say is a lie, i get told things and then i bring them on here, whether I have been lied to is a different matter, but it's highly doubtful.

I'd get nothing out of lying on an internet forum, mate.

Cahill was the boss of the team mate, the team did what he told them to. They wouldn't argue with him.

After he left they weren't worried about getting a bollocking, for one reason or another Baines, Mirallas don't well, i'm not sure if it's disliking or not rating him but they wouldn't give the service as much to him because they were not worried about getting bollocked by Cahill.

After that the service did dry up a bit but then when he did get chances he fluffed them, so the players didn't trust him as much.

Jelavic was at his best when Cahill was playing behind him, to be fair. So what you're saying does make sense.

By two years i mean from january of last season to now, clearly an error on my part. But we've been looking to get rid for a while.

His confidence didn't go because of everton it's all his own fault / his uncles.

His uncle ****ed off his agents because this other agent convinced him he could get jelavic a better deal 'without scoring goals'.

Jelavic then was told by his uncle this new agent would be his agent, he said fair enough etc. The new agent told Jela to stop turning up to events as much and stop going to do things for the club in an attempt to make them offer him a contract or he wouldn't be doing anything else but playing for the club.

What the agent didn't count on, was because of this, and because Jelavic wasn't going out to events with the rest of the team he sort of got made an outcast, and then when Tim Cahill went, (Tim cahill was basically the boss of the team at the time and told people to provide service for Jela) he was ****ed. Then when he was getting chances he was fluffing them.

Thankfully now he's back with his original agents and looking for a move, he's a nice fella Jelavic so hopefully he goes to another team and gets some goals.

So, basically, Jelavic isn't unbelievably **** - he's just been sabotaging the club?

I think Peter Sutcliffe had a better defence strategy than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back