Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to transfermarkt, Olympiakos have a buying clause on him. He's also a diver and a bit of a cnut from what I've seen.

Don't want that kind of player in our team. Disgrace. 5:40 in the video.

[video=youtube;qjDaW3VXjnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDaW3VXjnw&feature=youtu.be&t=5m40s[/video]

What an utter bell end.

According to transfermarkt, Olympiakos have a buying clause on him. He's also a diver and a bit of a cnut from what I've seen.

[video=youtube;qjDaW3VXjnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDaW3VXjnw&feature=youtu.be&t=5m40s[/video]

I'm not so sure. The defender does step on his toes and it looks like he had a good look at where he needed to be in order to do it.

Guys i think it's relatively clear he is suggesting Joel Campbell may return to Arsenal, in which case there is more likelihood Michy Batshuayi would be coming to us than the Arse who he has also been linked with, as Campbell is a striker and winger also.

No one is suggesting Campbell would be on his way to us. So calm down.

Joel Campbell does not have a future at arsenal. I actually dont think we will buy a striker in January. I think the club will break its transfer record in the summer for Diego Costa. As far as Michy goes, I think he's Swansea bound

haha gotta feel for the guy who gets booked for it, his reaction is gold.

Joel Campbell does not have a future at arsenal. I actually dont think we will buy a striker in January. I think the club will break its transfer record in the summer for Diego Costa. As far as Michy goes, I think he's Swansea bound

I honestly thought this was a blue then but I seen your username :lol:

I'd say he's more likely to come here, tbh.

YES!

Everton ‏@Everton 42s
Roberto Martinez has confirmed #EFC have received two enquiries over the availability of Nikica Jelavic.

more on OS.

YES!

Everton ‏@Everton 42s
Roberto Martinez has confirmed #EFC have received two enquiries over the availability of Nikica Jelavic.

more on OS.

I bet they are just loan offers, we really need to sell him this window while we can still get some value

I bet they are just loan offers, we really need to sell him this window while we can still get some value

I think a loan is fine, as the player who is going to join Everton in the winter window is also likely to be a loan player, so we don't need much funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back