Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michy Batshuayi. Apparently on Roberto's radar, also and unnamed English Club is preparing a bid (Not Arsenal) according to that Belgian Journo on Twitter. 8m Euro release clause as well by all accounts.

Let him learn off Lukaku for six months, then he becomes top dog, happy days.

Belgian journo on twitter naming us as being in for him? Seen his name banded about but surely with such a low release clause there must be loads of teams in for him if he was any good?

Belgian journo on twitter naming us as being in for him? Seen his name banded about but surely with such a low release clause there must be loads of teams in for him if he was any good?

Sheeds confirmed we defo like him. I think there's fire to go with that smoke.

The Rodwell shouts are awful by the way, if in 12months time if hes actually played a few games it might make sense, but at the moment it wouldnt make any sense at all.

I'd have him back but not for 7 million. Unless we won the lottery and I'm not aware of it, we have much more pressing needs for that kind of money.

Sheeds confirmed we defo like him. I think there's fire to go with that smoke.

If sheeds confirmed then its good enough for me......seen the same in the mail now as well for what its worth.

Had a look on youtube...hard to tell what kind of forward he is.....any thoughts who he plays like?

If sheeds confirmed then its good enough for me......seen the same in the mail now as well for what its worth.

Had a look on youtube...hard to tell what kind of forward he is.....any thoughts who he plays like?

Pretty sure if someone could vault me on this lad i mentioned him right at the start of the summer window as a possibility we should maybe look at ;o

He's got the lot. Pace, power and can score. Only 19 too. Would be brilliant if we got him, he'd have the opportunity to learn off Lukaku for 6 months before becoming top dog here.

Rodwell? No chance!

In no way is that based on him as a person or his quality as a football player. The poor lad is just made of glass and unfortunately he doesn't represent any sort of value for the time you could get him on the pitch

On a free at some point, sure I'd welcome him back. Ideally he starts playing more for city and we pick up any add-ons that were part of the sale.

Yes its only a YouTube video but that Michy guy looks a nice little player, especially for his age. Wouldn't mind spending 8 million on him

Rodwell would be such a regressive transfer.

how so? great talent from our academy.. had tough luck with injuries. We'd be getting him back having made about £7m off him (sold for £15; bought back for ~£7m). I could see him flourishing under the tutelage of Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back